Join our server on Discord

Alphabet Game
Mafia.

Ada: *murrs quietly while her ears twitch a little, the vixen taking in half of his huge member, sucking on the length while her paw caresses the rest*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nice

Blythe: *growls loudly as the base of his tail tightens up as his orgasm starts to crawl into his penis, the muscles within his member start to tense up*
The OCA
Orichalcum.

Ada: *suckling and licks as hard as she can while her paw continue to rub the base of his shaft, the other now caressing his ball sac as the vixen tries to draw out his orgasm*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Panting

Blythe: *member starts to vibrate within the vixen's hot mouth he throws his head back and howls loudly as his orgasm is released within the fox's mouth*
The OCA
Quistis.

Ada: *happily tastes and guzzles down his salty essence, drinking down the countless amount of hot seed*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rinona

Blythe: *moans softly as he feels the last squirts of seed leave his pisshole he looks down at Ada with a soft smile* Ada..
The OCA
Seifer.

Ada: *finishes the last of the cum before licking her lips* Mmmm, a fine snack... *stands up and looks at Blythe, smiling back at him* Yes, wolfey?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tifa

Blythe: *licks his lips* Your turn *smiles softly* I'd hate to be the only to get an orgasm *gently caresses her cheek*
The OCA
Ultima.

Ada: *chuckles* Why Blythe, I'm touched, you're such a gentleman. *smirks as she lets her robes drop completely, showing off her voluptuous body* Go ahead, eat up wolf boy. *chuckles*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Valcon

Blythe: I like to work my way down if thats okay with you~~*kneels down and closes his muzzle to Ada's gorgeous mounds and gently nuzzles them and licks them as he gently pushes her to the floor as he begins to lap at her cleavage of her mounds*
The OCA