Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC:

look what you're doing to Mitsuki Kurai :P

IC:

The Tomcat growled. "why you little bitch" He raised his fist and was about to punch her when his arm got grabbed, he turns only to meet with a furious Dan.

"Starting a party without inviting me hon?" Dan asked Yoosei with a slight grin, he loved remembering when he and Yoosei used to double team against the bullies at middle school. The tomcat glared at Dan.

"who in the hell are you? get your nose in your own business" he shouted at him. Dan growled and swung a punch on the Tomcat's gut doubling him in pain.

"This is my business because is my fiancee the one you and your friends are bugging and you!" points at the one holding Yoosei. "I suggest you let her go for your own health" Dan warned the white wolf who was holding Yoosei as he saw her tails moving toward's the white wolf's crotch as he knew she could use her tails as a weapon, the dog and the tiger charged at Dan, knives in paws but he quickly turned and grabbed their wrists in a tight grip, as they could see his army ID plates on his neck and went pale. "Bad move you two" he said and swung them making them fall hard to the ground.

OOC: post limit sis we have to wait for the others ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki moans a bit from his seductive licking as she tried to fight her instinct by not letting Kurai doing this. Her scent is become more stronger than ever, as she feel wet between her legs, which the scent makes Kurai turns more horny."..Ahhh..P-please..Kurai...Don't...d-do this.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Rrrghh..." the dragon growled, before not being able to take the treatments anymore, "Rrrrrraaaah!" he roared in bliss as he arched his head back, his cock, throbbing hardly, unleashed a powerful load of dragon seed which entirely went deep down the dragoness' throat.

The lady sighed a bit, before continuing, "Fasten your seat-belts, please" then she left walking to alert the other passengers as well.

Dorothy blushed further, her face was pink from embarrasment as she nervously smiled to Kurtz, "Whoopsie" she said as she held her seat belt on claws and fastened it around her lap.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shadow what are you fixing for breakfast man," Blaze asked as he yawned.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Oh, I will say you posted 2 over the 5 limit before LP called Post Flood, Matt and LP n_n;;

IC:

Nath blushed even more when hearing that, and let out a slight chuckle when feeling her lick his lips. "Does that mean... y-you want to make love again?"

Blinking, Rosa tried her best to swallow as much as she possibly could - a poor attempt to be honest, since it was her first. Half of his seed drooled down the outside of her neck, the other half going right down into her stomach. "Mhh~~!!"

Kurtz blushed a further dark as well, as he quickly chuckled. "Whoops, shoulda been paying attention~~" He quickly fiddled around his side for his seat-belt, and, with a little smile when finding it, fastened it around his waist.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Didnt' know I was." Shadow said at the question, "I could whip up some french toast or something if you have everything."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:
Matt: *looks at Kyo and smiles nervously* sorry about that Kyo
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki struggling softly from his embrace as she kept moaning from the lick, her scent is making Kurai acting more horny and wild. Her moaning sound kept striking his ears whie her warm breath runs out form her nostrills. She begs him to release her and stop doing this. "..Please don't...Stop it...nghh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed quickly slipped on his black jeans then fixed up his hair, he walked back out to the living room and sat down to watch some tv to wait for school to come.

< Saph's Room >

Saphire looking up at the white lupine and nodded softly "Yes I do..my love." she then softly reached down to grab his member and softly started stroking it.
The OCA
"I can help!" Alice said suddenly between the two, smiling.

Mar groaned as his orgasm went by, he always had big and long orgasms, his seed simply stopped the jet inside her mouths some seconds later, but the dribbling didn't stop as it flooded Rosa's maw like a fountain.

Dot smiled to Kurtz cutely, "Gee, we'll have to wait for that, lovely" she said quickly, giggling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad