Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei was looking throughout the windown, sighing happily. "it seems today is going to be way better than yesterday... Kurai finally gave a chance to Dan... and Dan has a month vacation plus got that reassignment" she giggles quietly and then looks at Dan while smiling cutely. "may I know what exactly are we gonna buy on the mall?" she asks calmly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The blue wolfess took a small sigh of relief with Nath's answer "Nath, thats what I've wanted you to say this whole time. I dont want people to just like me because of my body, but because of the person inside that body." Saphire gave a soft smile up at Nath "That right there proves that I can truely love you, and nobody else." She then wrapped her arms around the white lupine then passionately kissed him on the lips.
The OCA
"ah ah ah, that is a surprise hon, but you gonna love it that's for sure" Dan said with a smile and winked at her as they headed to the mall
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath was about to say more, when he was silenced by the passionate kiss. His blush returned, more deeper then ever, as he murred softly into it, trying to send passion back through his kiss. His thin, yet muscly arms cuddled Saphire closer to his own naked one, his entirety pressing softly against hers. He felt high at that time in his bliss feelings for her - for, if there were more words that he knew of calling someone beautiful, he would have used them right there, right now.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes lightly but then pouts playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Guys, page limit, you didn't wait.

IC:

Mar squirmed again as the cock was taken inside the dragoness' maw, he groaned in delight as precum left his peehole and inside her mouth, "Rrrghhh... ohhh yeah..." he moaned in lust, the cock twitching.

Dorothy was lost so to say, in the wonderful kiss, she started getting a bit more passionate, starting to try to french him, despite the air stewardess (Oh fuck it, this must be terribly spelt or not even an existant word) was approaching to check all the passengers.

OOC: Now wait for Shadow.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: I was waiting for CW but he's been long enough.

IC:

Shadow yawned a bit as he walked into the kitchen, spotting Blaze exiting his room, "Mornin," he said with a sleepy smile, "Hope we didn't wake you." He said.

Katt groaned a bit as she sat up, knowing that she would have to get up soon kept her from falling back asleep. "Why does morning have to come so early?" She wondered aloud as she stood up, then without even thinking walked to the door leading to the bathroom for a morning shower. In her sleepy state she didn't even notice Alice standing there as she walked in completely naked, her crotch still slightly damp from before as she walked into the shower. Her eyes still half closed in sleepiness.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan chuckled. "then is even better hon, besides you don't want me to spoil the surprise do you?" he said with a smile as they arrived to the mall, he quickly found a place to park the car in the parking lot and after park it he got out and opened the door for her to get out as well and smiled at her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"...you are such a teaser...." she pouts playfully and smiles cutely as she steps out of the car and then gently holds his paw "..let's go before I die of curiosity" she chuckles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire kissed Nath with as much passion as her small tender lips could muster, murring softly hugging him close to her blue furred body. The blue wolfess's tail slowly coiled with the his as the soft passionate kiss pursued. Thoughts started racing through her mind -- He is the one...the only one..I could ever be with, he is...perfect.

< Bathroom 2 >

Disturbed had finished drying himself off "I'm done Carman." he said smiling as he walked out of the bathroom and went into his bedroom downstairs.
The OCA