Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan smiled and hugged her closer from behind. "My teaser foxie..... tonight you and I will have the night of our lives....." he said softly while rocking her gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki closes eyes and murrs loud as he deepens the rubbing. A few moments, she broke the hugs, and looking to his face with her light blushing face. "Thanks for rubbing me...I miss it so much since my boyfriend gone forever..." She lightly smile and at the same time, holding her sadness.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"If Blaze doesn't mind me stealing the kitchen I'd be more than happy to cook something up." Shadow smiled as he placed his hand over Alice's.

Katt yawned happily, "Won't see me complaining about more sleep." She smiled as she curled up and happily began nodding off again.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei giggles and blushes deeply from the statement
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki murrs and shooks head softly. "There's nothing you can do for me, Kurai...Today, I want to visit Ryan's grave...to cure my sadness...and accept the reality.." She slightly smiles and she really wants to cry once again.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai kept his paw on her cheek, still caressing it gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I promise my teaser foxie, now let's get dressed so we can get done all what we have to do" he said as he kissed her softly and broke the hug to walk to his bag but not before slap her butt with his tail playfully again as he grinned and then he got dressed on a pair of black jeans, a white underwear t-shirt and his army uniform shirt, he put on his necklace with his army ID plates and arranged his hair a bit.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei let out a soft moan when feeling him slapping her butt and then giggles as she starts to dress herself. she put one her t-shirt and her skirt and also untied her hair, letting it fall over her shoulders in a sexy way. she then looks at Dan and admires how sexy and tempting he looks dressed like that, it even made her drool slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice giggled, "Might as well get dressed first?" she suggested.

Mar lustfully grinned, then growled a bit as his cock came out completely hard, standing erect at its full length, "I'm starting to like your ideas of 'treats'."

Dorothy blushed from embarrasment, then quickly followed behind Kurtz and sat down next to him, "Uhm..." was the only thing she muttered, not being able to hide her blush.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath, giving a small chuckle, stood out of the shower softly, shaking his head frantically - as drips of water flew everywhere for a second. "Alrighty. Go on!" He said those last two words with a friendly smile towards her.

Poking her tongue out, the blonde dragoness then gripped the large cock at near enough it's base, murring seductively. "Only givin' yah a good time." With that, she then moved her head and softly licked over the head once.

Trying to lighten the mood, Kurtz shuffled slightly and placed his hand on her shoulder, giving a chuckle through his lips. "Hey, do you want me to brighten that blush?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds