Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan sighed happily as he cuddled her gently and caressed her gently. "if it wasn't that we have things to do right now, I would stay here like this cuddling you the whole day hon..." he said with a smile as he kissed her nose softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze chuckled deeply, "Your right," he said as he stopped rubbing her her fur as his cock poked out if his sheath as he pawed at his chest.

As Carman scrubbed Disturbed's back and tail, "If I had continued cleaning you muscaler body we will not get out of here any time soon," she said calmly
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

"It's nothing, Kurai. Most of all...she's the first one who become my true friend..." Mitsuki returns the hug while her soft paws caressing his back.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
She giggles and gives him a quick kiss on his lips
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Shush.... I thought you would have not asked questions on this...." Instead of carrying on with her claw, Rosa then brought her muzzle down, before softly rubbing Mar's pouch with it. "...And, I guess this'll make my drink for the morning, won't it?"

Eyes widening slightly, Kurtz gave a slight yelp. "Hey, did you spot the two seats we were assigned already~~" The dragon though was helpless. He followed after Dorothy quickly, a sweat-drop running down his face.

"Oh.. yeah." Nath smiled softly, but then looked back quickly - blushing at the cute blue furred wolfess again. "Uhm, I'll need the bar of soap again..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire smiled cutely handing him the bar of soap then she turned around again and put her cute tail in front of his paws "Clean it nice and good." she said giggling "I like my tail puffy and soft, so I can cuddle you with it."

< Shower 2 >

Disturbed let out a soft laugh "Yeah you're right, good call."
The OCA

Mitsuki blushes a bit as he embrace her closer, her chest were pressed against his body. She could feel something different about Kurai, but she ignoresit as she kept hugging him.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Katt slowed her happy pawing, her purring stopping, "Hmm, we'll have to remember to do that again." She smiled down at him, "But I think we should probably be getting to school. I bet Shadow and Alice are already up and getting ready."

"Well, why don't we take a break for now." Shadow suggested, "It's getting close to school anyways." He said with a hint of sadness.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan kissed her back and smiled as he scratched her belly gently. "very comfortable but if you want me to be with you always I really have to go and get that reassigment done so I can stay here" he said while nuzzling her gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice put a paw to his cheek, "Don't worry, doggy, you'll get as much as you want later" she said, "But yes, we better go, it'll get late if we stay at it. Besides I want to have breakfast" she giggled.

"S-sure" Mar moaned, "I guess I deserve it for not bringing you any OJ or coffee" he grinned to himself, "But I'll give you a hint" he said, pointing to his pants, "Remove them first" he said, the bulge already obvious at sight.

"Assigned?" Dorothy stopped running, she saw a couple suddenly getting to seat on the pair, "Hey!" she complained, making a cute pout. She had never flown in a plane before, she was most clueless about it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad