Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei murrs happily when he scratches her belly, even her tails swish happily. Then as he hugs her closer, she takes off the towel from around her body and cuddles him, pressing her naked body against his and places her paw on his cheek, gently caressing it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki kept caressing his ears while looking to him. "He hurts Yoosei-san in the past...but do you think he'll return back to hurt her more...?" She questioned him before continued.

"No one will return back to their partner if they hurts his/her before, unless he/she really regret from the action and wanted his/her partner forgive them, and accept him/her. I'm sure Dan return back to her because he felt regret and wanted Yoosei-san to forgive him."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rosa's treatments made Mar murr softly, the dragon smiling to the dragoness. He stared on her smirking, "Lost virginity from night to morning and you are now hungry for more?" he commented, winking.

"There!" Dot pointed at the two free seats on the left, "Come on, Kurtzy!" she grabbed his claw and quickly ran down the aisle with him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire then rose the bar of soap back up off of his member and continued washing. She got closer to his body and hugged Nath tightly "I think we're clean." she giggled softly then blinked remembering something "You never cleaned my tail, want to?" she moved her tail to his front.
The OCA
Dan smiled and kissed her deeply while caressing her naked body gently. "I really regret for what I did to you honey, that's why I decided to search for you, I really didn't knew what I had in you till I saw you again Yoosei" he said with a smile as he looked at her lovingly and caressed her cheek gently."I know it will take time for Kurai to trust in me again but I'm willing to prove myself for you, that's why I proposed you marriage, because I love you and I want us to recover what I caused us to lose in the past" he said and then he kissed her passionately and full of love.

OOC:

Audience: Awwwww!

LP: we have to admit this RP has everything huh? :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: awwwww
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled and caressed her leg she has around him and nuzzled her gently. "thanks hon, you're right, everything will be fine" he said as he got his muzzle close to her ears and started to lick them softly, his tail swishing softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki place one paw on his left cheek and caress a bit "...Let's give them a chance...If Dan do the same thing like before...take action. I trust to my first friend, Yoosei-san that she made a good decision." She smile to him, so he could smile like she saw him during the first day she's here.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions