Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Will other good guys forgive Thoma?

Will Captain Setsu fire Thoma?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
That is all speculation.

I'm sure Touma will be on the DATs team, and they'll forgive him. I don't think he'll get fired, because there is nothing to be fired from, DATs is still technically disbanded. Though when they inevitably reform I'm sure he'll still be a member.
Call it temporary insanity and have the captain yell at him. It should be fine. (for most of them maybe not masaru)
Hmm yeah, I feel slightly reminded on the Matt and Tai issue in season one by that. I don't think it will last that long and maybe it was only made to see the fight between those, kinda like the same way it was in season one.
Yeah, it seems like a toss back to season 1 for sure.

I also think it'll help move the plot, because now, for Touma at least, there is a new complication, the wellbeing of his sister. But the guy is a freaking genius, if anyone can work out a solution to make her better without that bastard Kurata's help, its Touma.
Yes but if you remember, namami caused him some problems when they fought. So that helped with this whole thing. If he can work through that, then he should.
Yes, that
That's because the others haven't got their burst form yet. But maybe so.
Well with the recent burst of news (summaries on eps 36-38), it seems like the proper burst mode will make its premier in 38...and we'll get to see some Digimon unleashed and kicking ass.

Also, it seems like Touma is too smart for his own good, and Kurata...well I just hope he dies. Though inevitable he'll be "shaken" to see the light by the end and hope to mend his ways...f' that, I say they shoot him.
Why Taoma wanted to be good again?

From episode 1 to 20, Taoma seemed very cool and calm. But now suddenly he got jealous and mad at Masaru. Why his characteristics changed suddenly - from calm and cool to harsh and hot-headed?

Was it because he wanted to save his sister? Why he did not discuss his family problems with his friends? Why he did not ask his friends to help his sister and solve his problems?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]