Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Carman looked into looked into her loves eyes passionately, "Yes," she whispers back softly rubbing his his nose back.

Ooc:

retake:

Carman looked into looked into her loves eyes passionately, "You need a bath," whispers into his ear.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmnnnhhh..." Alice moaned as her ass was fucked hardly, she got a bit disappointed and whimpered when he pulled out. However, at feeling the cum spraying on her butt, she murred in delight from the feeling.

"My you're hungry" Mar observed, smiling to the blonde dragoness, a bit pleased from seeing the girl eat so eagerly.

Dorothy handed her own ticket to the man at the counter, hoping he'd stamp it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I could stay like this forever." the blue wolfess thought as the sound of the water from the shower head hitting the floor of the shower was completely turned out and only her thoughts of her love for him only remained. Saphire slowly pulled away from the kiss continued to stare directly into his eyes still holding him tightly to her wet body "Nath I wouldnt want to be with anyone else right now." she gently brushed her wet cheek against his "I couldnt think of anyone else I would feel this way towards."

< Bathroom >

Disturbed slowly broke from the kiss and smiled "We better finish up this shower huh?" he chuckled as he grabbed the bar of soap from its holding place.
The OCA
Yoosei's tails swish frantically as she moans louder at the pleasurable feeling of his tail massaging her inner walls.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath's eyes shook with an uncertainty. Would he... would he be able to devote himself to her? He put a paw softly to his on head, and stayed silent - as the purple hair on the top of his head dripped softly with hot water. Letting his thoughts drift for a moment or so, he then sighed. "Saph... I... I want to just be able to love you... and only you... devote myself... and... let you have everything I can offer..."

Rosa would admit, she was quite the one with an appetite. She seemingly finished the breakfast, more faster then she would any other meal - mostly because of her hunger since the events of the previous night.

Taking a small little nod to Mar, she also smiled - cutely, too. "Yeah... I always am.."

The kiosk-man, looking at the ticket quickly, moved the stamp and punctured it before handing it back to Dorothy. "Aisle 7, row 4, first compartment. Enjoy your flight to Wales, sir, ma'am."

Kurtz, with a sigh, beamed towards Dot, before nodding. "Let's go, we don't have much time..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar blinked at seeing the whole tray empty, "Woah" he blew some air up, the lock of hair in front of his face swaying to the left. "You are impressive" he said, standing off from the bed and holding the tray in his claws, "Wait a bit, I'll go clean this off" he kindly told her, before turning around, his tail swishing behind him as he walked off.

Dorothy smiled as she grabbed her ticket, then followed suit. This is interesting, gee.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire's heart fluttered with Nath's reaction. She put on the biggest smile she could muster with her arms still wrapped around his neck. "Today is going to be a great day." she said softly as she kissed him softly on the lips then backs away "Now its my turn to clean you."
The OCA
Nath almost chuckled when he heard her words, and his ears perked up. "Ohh yeah... I forgot that, heh..." He nervously rubbed a paw against his table, before smiling. "...Go on, Saphy.."

A grin quickly came on the blonde-haired dragoness' face, as she then added before he went out. "Hey, if you're not tired, you might want a little... treat from me... for the hospitality..."

Quickly running out the double-glass doors, he saw the steps up into the very door of the plane, and, glancing back slightly, he started to run for them. "Heh, this is gonna be a great trip... hopefully..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah you do have a point there," Colby said as she pick up a loffa sponge and put some soap on it lather it up and proceeded to wash her body.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan's dick twitched and leaked precum eager for some action, his tail slowly humped her pussy as he then pulled it out with a slurping sound and he grinned. "enough of foreplay hon" he said and kissed her passionately and in a swift movement he sunk his cock deep in her pussy and started to hump her slowly as he moaned loud in her mouth, his paws squeezed her breasts hungrily as he used his tail to tease her tailhole rubbing it slowly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions