Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan started to prepare a really nice breakfast, he then settled the table as the house got covered by the nice smell of the eggs and bacon he cooked, he went to the door and opened it to pick up the newspaper and walked back in closing it as he readed the headlines. "mmm..... nothing much interesting to read, just bad news" he said and put the newspaper aside to then return to the kitchen to wait for Yoosei.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt purred happily, rubbing her furry body against Blaze's as she cuddled down comfortably, "Well, there's still some time till we need to start getting ready." She flipped over softly and rested her head on his chest. "You did a good job," She purred happily, "I won't soon forget it I assure you."

Shadow smiled happily, his large hand easily was able to spread her pussy lips as the two center fingers slid in and out of the open canal, his thumb sliding in and out of her tail hole effortlessly. He slid his hand away from her crotch, his thumb coming out with a small pop, he slid it around her waist and re-placed the two fingers back into her cunt as he walked up behind her, "I know you didn't want me to stop, but that was just the warm up." He smiled as he guided his erected member to her tail hole, "This is what I'm sure we've both been waiting for." He smiled as he easily slid into the lubricated opening. He growled in pleasure as her tight anus clamped tightly on his dick. He felt his two fingers through her cunt, adding a new sense of stimulation as he moved his fingers around, rubbing his own cock through the soft tissue.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Reaching her crotch softly, Nath blushed deeply - his tail softly guiding itself and wrapping around hers, as he started rubbing the bar of soap around it... the edge of the soap catching onto her entrance once or twice. "W-what is it...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze yawned, "Nether will I mistress lets go back to to sleep since... we do not get much sleep and the alarm is set," he suggested sleepily as he and Katt cuddled.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurai blinked, startled from the sudden hug coming from Mitsuki. It took just a few seconds before he takes a deep breath and decided to embrace Mitsuki gently, letting her cry on his chest to her heart contents.

Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

After a moments, Mitsuki slowly stopped crying and her head still on his chest. With a weak voice, she began to spoke "...Thank you...for comfort me... Too much bad things...happen to me..." She sobbing softly with midclose eyes as she hugs him closer to her.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurai kisses Mitsuki
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahhhhh..." Alice moaned, getting lustier with each second, Nnnhhh... he's so kinky... she thought as her eyes closed, Damn I'm gonna cum soon... she thought. And her pussy didn't do contrary, pre-juices were just flooding her honey spot, the pre-cum dribbling outside. She arched her head back, feeling his cock inside her ass, "Aaaaarrhhh..." she groaned, bucking back slightly to feel it as deep as she could.

Mar came back with a tray, the table had breakfast, neatly prepared and organized, "I may not be the neatest" he said, beckoning to his jungle of a room, then he chuckled, "But I know how to make breakfast at least" he closed an eye, hopping on the bed and putting the tray on Rosa's lap.

Dot huddled Kurtz close, "Gee... at last" she gasped a bit, feeling tired from the hasty run, "We'll be there soon" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow groaned as he slid deeper into her tight anus, his fingers moving in and out frantically, "You're really enjoying yourself aren't you." He grunted as he noticed the dampness in her crotch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan turned and almost drooled seeing her just in a towel and smiles. "And it tastes as good as it smells hon" he said as he walked up to her and kissed her deep, he felt really lucky of have met her again, he wrapped his muscled arms around her gently and after a few minutes he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes with a smile. "You look so beautiful just wrapped in a towel hon..... so sexy" he said with a playfull growl as his tail is swishing happily.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions