Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Saphire: MMmhhhh *moans softly as her pussy lips are penetrated*
The OCA
Nath: *he then slowly starts to push his member inside - the head softly disappearing before then slowly the shaft into her* Ghh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: NNhhh *moans deeper as her pussy gets filled with his member, she looks up at Nath with a look that says 'I love you"*
The OCA
Nath: *shivering softly as more and more of his member goes in, he rests his head underneath hers - letting his ear just softly twitch and faintly hear her heartbeat*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire:*gently places her paws onto Nath's head gently stroking the back of his head* I am ready..my love.
The OCA
Nath: *after a few moments of still pushing in, the base of his member touches her entrance, and he nods softly, his tongue poking out and licking her neck briefly* A-alright... *saying that, he then starts to slowly thrust in and out, his paws softly wrapping around the blue wolfess*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *softly puts her paws on Nath's back, she moans softly feeling Nath's member slowly pushing in and out of her as her pussy walls tightly wrapped around his member*
The OCA
Nath: *blushes darkly and lets out a soft moan with each thrust in, his still lubricated member sliding in without difficulty and also out* Hrrr.. S-Saphy... nhh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Oh..N-nath..*moans deeper feeling Nath's member sliding in and out of her tight pussy, she lovingly starts licking the wolf's cheek*
The OCA
Gol (wolf): *he grinned and lowered his face inbetween her legs, moving his paw away and lapped his tongue along the lips of her pussy*

Emerald: *gasps and moans making her back arch a bit*
The Mod Squad
The OCA