Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Gol (wolf): *cuddles Raize* You sure are!

Emerald: *gives loud murr and spreads her legs open further for him. Her tail goes around his waist and pulls him to her, making his member rub against her pussy*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Raize: *gives Gol a soft lick on the chin*

Disturbed: *starts rubbing his member against Emerald's warm, wet pussy* MMmm so warm *slowly pushes the head of his member into her folds moaning as he did*
The OCA
OOC: Sorry if I forget anyone~~

IC:

Nath: *quickly but softly pulls out of the kiss a few moments later* S-Saphy...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *looks at Nath's eyes with her usually gliscening crystal eyes* Nath..
The OCA
Nath: *blushes deeply and looks at her quietly* ...Saphy... do what you want with me... I-I'm yours... my love....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gol (wolf): *he murred a little from the lick and lifted self up to lick her cheek in return*

Emerald: *moans as he slowly enters her sex and still uses her tail, wrapped around him to push in hr all the way*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Saphire: *nods softly then gets up off the bed* I love you..*with a deep blush she slipped her shirt off and threw it to the floor then slipped her jeans off, she then crawled back into bed and sat back ontop of Nath with her cute naked body showing to him. Her cute breasts with soft subtle pink nipples and her barely visible pink pussy*

Disturbed: Oh Y-yeah..*puts his paws onto her breasts squeezing them firmly and starts humping into Emerald's pussy, murr deeply feeling the warm pink walls hugging around his member*

Raize: *smiles from the soft lick looking into Gol's eyes she closed her face to his slowly mid closing her eyes and kisses him on the lips*
The OCA
Nath: *blushing very deeply, he then softly reaches up, and, placing a paw on her chest, he smiles softly* Saphy... you... you're always a little angel...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *blushes deeply from the comment* You always say the sweetest things Nath, my love *she looks down at his body* Y-your turn..*with a bright glow of her paws Nath's clothes vanish and appear neatly folded on a chair in her room* I dont care what anybody says. You're body is the best.
The OCA
Nath: *blushes furiously, and smiles softly, mid-closing his eyes* It is..? I know... I may not be impressive with muscles or such... *strokes Saphire's belly softly, while swishing his tail happily* ...But... but I only care for one thing.. y-you, Saphy...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds