Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well if that's the case, let's get it on." Katt leaned her head down towards Blaze's cock, lapping at the underside with the tip of her tongue, "Mmm, tastes as good as ever." She smiled back at him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze murred as Katt lick his member as it leaked a bit of pre as he licked the folds of Katt's pussy tasting his and her juices mixed together.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath, walking in as well, started to get his own white fur damp with each second, as he softly then cuddled Saphire from behind - his curves on the front of his body almost making... a near enough seal for the gap between them. Moving his tongue out, he licked her neck softly - as if, just to tease her a little. "Sure... I'd love to, Saphy..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Carman caressed his pouch the wolf's member slowly started to poke out of his member and hardening moaning as it did. Disturbed moved his suckling to her other breast using his tongue to circle the nipple and take it into his maw to suckle on it like a newborn.

< Bathroom 2 >

The blue wolfess grew a smile on her face feeling Nath's now wet fur being pressed against hers. Murring softly from the soft lick on her neck the then grabbed the soap sponge and liquid soap and applied it to the sponge. She lathered it up and put it over his shoulder "Here you go." she giggled.
The OCA

Since Mitsuki is in heat and fell in deep sleep, her scent were completely filled up the class without realising it. She just hope that she could visit Ryan's grave today, after school, which it's located 139 kilometers from here.

Ryan... You broke the promise...by hidden the truth from me.... Do you really love me so much...by doing this...? She could not hold her feelin as her little tears roll out from her eyes while she's sleeping.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dan smiled and kissed her softly. "You can bet that my love, it will be the best date ever" he grinned and nibbled her neck softly. the gray wolf pulls out of her slowly murring happily as he smiles. "now what about if while you take a bath I'll prepare some breakfast for us hon?" he asked her while toying with her left nipple gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Moving a paw, he slowly then grabbed the sponge, and, with a small little chuckle, he pulled back. "Alrighty... now..." Shifting his arm, he then started to softly brush up and down her back softly with the sponge, making bubbles and such run through her fur with each stroke.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei let
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman murred softly as Disturbed sucked on her tit like a new born. She moved she her back would be against the wall and hiked her leg on the ledge of the tub, "Take me," she coed softly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed grinned slightly and started stroking his cock to get it hardened even further. As soon as it got hardened he took Carman's leg and lifted it slightly and with the other paw onto her waist caressing it softly "Damn you're beautifal." The black wolf lined up his member to her entrance and with a quick but soft push the head of his member pushed into her walls and entered "MMmmhhh so warm." He then slowly started pushing his member in and out.

< Bathroom 2 >

Saphire moved her tail to the front so its out of Nath's way. The blue wolfess gave a soft mur feeling the soapy sponge against her soft furred back.
The OCA