Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire closed her eyes for a minute then walked back over and sat with Nath "He talked to you about the party didnt he? He keeps blaming himself for it when it was clearly my fault, I never should have left the party." She looked up at Nath "This is why I stick up for my brother for all these times, because he is trying his best to be the best brother in the world and hes doing a good job of it of that. If he hadnt of come that night I dont know what would of happened to me." She put a paw on the white wolf's cheek "Lets not worry about it okay? Lets have a good day."

< Bathroom >

Disturbed quickly slipped his jeans off and hopped in the shower he gazed at Carman's body being hit by water droplets and running down her curves "God I love your body." he then hugged her close and slowly started to feel her wet body.
The OCA
Nodding slowly, the white lupine wolf managed a little smile - at least she had decided to try and brighten the day up. "Yeah... let's just try and not kick ourself down a notch... anyhow," He then chuckled softly, his smile widening. "we got college."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I love your body as well," said Carman as she turned around and placed one of his large paws on her breast and the other on her entrance, "tease me please."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The blue wolfess returned the smiled "Yeah but it looks like Carman and Disturbed are showering at the moment." She took the rest of the plates and put them in the sink and returned to Nath "We can use my shower in my bathroom though."
The OCA
"Oh, sure." Was Nath's seemingly cheerful reply to her, as he moved his muzzle over and softly stroked it against her cheek - planting a kiss on it. "...Heh... thanks Saphy...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed grinned "Alright." the black wolf walked behind Carman and placed his paws on her pussy and breast. He started rubbing her pussy as he groped her breast, prodding her nipple with his index finger. The wolf's crotch was pressing against her backside as he did.

< Kitchen >

Saphire blushed lightly from the kiss and in return kissed him on the cheek. Slowly she started walking upstairs to her bedroom swishing her tail slowly as she walked. She got to the top of the stairs and looked down at Nath "Come on." she said softly as she continued into her room.
The OCA
Quickly moving, Nath then started to follow after Saphire - his feet quickly moving up the steps of the stairs, before quickly reaching the top of stairs. Turning slightly, he moved over to her room, chuckling gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmm yes,"Carman murred as she leaned back on him slight enjoying the pleasure as he prodded her nipple with his index finger and rubbed gently as he rubbed her labia.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire who was already in the bathroom getting the shower just right. She gently slipped off her pajamas -- completely naked. Her tail swished behind her slowly behind her cute blue furred butt.

< Bathroom >

Disturbed put his muzzle to Carman's neck and started teasing her neck by lightly nibbling her neck. His paw on her pussy started rubbing deeper into her pussy just barely breaking her folds. The black wofl's paw gave her boob a firm squeeze.

OOC: Wait for DMX, no?
The OCA
"Oh but I insist," Katt smiled happily. She moved around a bit noticing that Blaze was still rock hard, "Looks like someone hasn't had enough yet, well I guess we'll just have to keep going until you do." She teased him slightly, "You know, we haven't tried a sixty-nine position yet have we?" She smiled sweetly.

"Ooohhh," Shadow sighed a bit, as his cock twitched a bit, splurting out small bits of cum, "If you don't stop soon... I won't have anything left for your cute little hole." he warned, knowing that if she managed to make him cum again he wasn't going to be able to do anything else with her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad