Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Ayane: Mmmm you like? *she seductivly swished her tail under the dragon's chin*

Saphire: *shook her head then giggled softly* I think I said it wrong when I asked you if you wanted top this time instead of bottom.

Alexia: Oh okay! *murring from Jamey's licks she lifted her head and gently licked her entrance*

Ebon: OH GOD...OH THAT TONGUE!!! *moans loud as more juices flowed through her pussy*
The OCA
Nath: Wh-What? *he blinks, before wincing* ...H-how was I supposed to know that..?

Kurtz: *nods and quickly then lowers his head down, knocking the tail out of the way as he licked her entrance softly* Mrrr~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: When I said "Do you want to do it" I was just asking you do you want to push or you want me to.

Ayane: *lifts her tail up so Kurtz can have a clear view, she moans softly from the lick*
The OCA
*enters room and gently places her on the bed*

*gets down to her crotch and spreads her legs, revealing her damp muff*
*purrs* "bet you never thought a woman could get a blow job"
*begins blowing softly on her pussy*
CW: Mmm *as he laps up all of her cum as it spills out of Ebon as he moves his tongue around her cunt as he tried to find her g-spot

Jamey: Y-y-yeeesss *as she went back to eating out Alexia*
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Okay, a point just remembered thanks to a friend - although this may be the spam area, can we please keep expansion and such other fetishes out of here? I want it to be like it was before~~

IC:

Tieya: *murrs seductively and arches her head back softly, loving the feeling of air brushing against her walls* Ohhh~~

Nath: Oh... *blinks, before lowering ears again* ...Stupid me... should've known...

Kurtz: *licks her entrance a few times, grinning darkly with each one* Do you like that?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Sorry, didn't know. I'll change my last post so he's not blowing into her, but just blowing onto her pussy.

IC:

*blows a few more puffs of warm air onto Tieya's sopping pussy, then extends his sand-papery tongue and begins to lap at her labia, murring*
Ayane: Not as much as I'd like you in me *her tail from the side gently brushed against his erected member*

Ebon: *moans loud as CW explores her pussy with his tongue* Oh god!!

Alexia: *let out a muffled moan as she started pushing her tongue passed her walls*

Saphire: *gently cuddles with Nath kissing him on the cheek* Its okay Nath, I should have been more straight. *she gently pulled her leg over Nath so she's sitting on his lap facing him* You know I want you..*she softly kisses Nath on the lips passionatly*
The OCA
OOC: Fetishes have never, as I see, appeared in the SPAM room. I'd like things which never happened to stay as such.

IC:

Nath: *blushes deeply, but then kisses passionately back to Saphire, his arms slowly wrapping around her and cuddling her closer*

Kurtz: *moans softly and quickly pulls his head back, before murring darkly* Finally... after almost a m-month... *quickly then grabs his member and softly brushes the head over her pussy lips*

Tieya: *moans loudly, and arches her head back - her claws slowly griping down on the bed as a little of her oil splurted out onto Shadow's muzzle* MMhhhhhrrr... Ohhhh godss~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *softly wraps her arms around Nath's neck slowly deepening the kiss, murring softly as she kissed*

Ayane: *moaned in antisipation as the dragon's member touched her pussy* You poor thing *her tail lightly brushed under Kurtz's chin* you must be full to the brim with seed.
The OCA