Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Jeth - *murrs* Yeah... *tilts head to give Steven more access*
Steven: *starts lapping at her neck teasingly and even more, his rock hard member softly resting on her stomach as his tail started brushing up the side of her leg* Hrrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jeth - *murring, uses both hands to rub Steven's cock against her belly* #~.~#
Saphire: *murrs as she is kissed and snuggles with Kurtz* Nath..

Ayane: *licks up the precum with her tongue* Oh you taste good, I want more *she takes in just the head of Kurtz's member and starts stroking the dragon's member quickly*
The OCA
CW: No *pushes finger into her slits slowly going in and out as well rubbing her jest*

Jamey: Thanks *starts kissing her way down Alexia's body slowly*
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ebon: Oh gods..*pussy begins to flood with her juices from all the stimulation*

Alexia: Hhrrrr..*murrs softly from the licks on her body*
The OCA
Steven: Nhhh~~ *he moans softly as his cock throubs against her belly softly while he licks her neck softly*

Nath: ...Saphy.... *blushes deeply and smiles, before he blinks* C-Can we.. we haven't done it in a while...?

Kurtz: *he moans loudly, as his member starts throbbing frantically, while holding back - his orgasm drawing closer with each second* Ohhh f-feck... Not long t-to wait...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jeth - *murring*
Saphire: *looked up at Nath with a soft smile* Okay...*she crawled herself ontop of Nath stlill looking into his eyes*

Ayane: *deepthroats Kurtz's member then slowly pulls out and the whole time she pulls out she continues to jack him off*
The OCA
Nath: I... I just want you to feel the best you possibly can... *puts his paws on her back softly, smiling* ...My love... Saphy...

Kurtz: *after a few more moments of Ayane jacking him off, he arches his head back and bellows a curse, as his seed explodes from the tip of his member, starting to cover Ayane's face and also her neck and such* NNGGGHHH!!!

Steven: *moving his muzzle down softly, he breaks his member free of her grip, and, grinning devioiusly, he then starts to lick one of her breasts ever so softly - running the pink organ over the tender little nub* Hrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds