Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yeah... you told me." Kurtz chuckled playfully, before smiling friendly. Quickly noting out a few dollars, he handed it to the driver, before quickly moving out - grabbing his suitcase along the way. "Hm... who knows how long we have now..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed blinked looking at Saphire raising an eyebrow "She..did?"

Saphire nodded before blushing deeply "Yeah Carman I do know."

Disturbed put his look back at Nath and smiled "Hey dont worry about it, if it was her decision then I'm okay with it. That shows that she has matured knowing how to make decisions on her own and knowing if its a good or bad one." the black wolf beamed "And in this case she made a very good one."

Saphire smiled and continued eating her ears twitched cutely as she ate.

Disturbed then looked back over at Carman and gave her a soft smile "Man what else can happen today?" he poked his tongue out.
The OCA
"The fact we have school is one," Nath stated softly, before smiling at Disturbed. He was overjoyed, to say the least, that the wolf hadn't gone a little silent or taken anger towards him. "But... hm, thank you for understandng."

Taking a look quickly at the pancake in his paw, he almost cursed. "Damnit-- I forgot to eat this~~" Eating another peice of the pancake, he shut himself up. As usual, he never wanted to think of the bad side of things....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carman laughed, "Yes we do have class today and I need to tell Blaze when we get there," she said with grin as she fix herself a plate of pancakes and sausage.

"Surrrre," moaned Blaze as he pounded into Katt harder as she begged for more as he bit her neck softly to increase her pleasure.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow shook in pleasure as her warm mouth wrapped around his member. "Ohhh, I l-love that.. hhhh.. cute little mouth of yours." He moaned as he lightly grabbed a handful of her fur and held her head as it bobbed on his throbbing cock.

Katt squeeled in delight, a male cat usually did bite into the necks of their partners, so her natural instincts simply increased her pleasure as her pussy spurted cum. "OHHH GOD YES!! I LOVE IT!!" She shouted loudly as her pussy clamped down spastically, clamping and releasing wildly around his cock as she came. Her juices nearly shot out of her covering their waists in her cum, "OHH KEEP GOING!!"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes I mean what could happen while we're at school." Disturbed sat back in his seat staring at the ceiling quietly then smirked "..I wonder what Mar's first reaction will be..." he then looked back turned back to his plate of pancakes and started eating.

Saphire giggled cutely watching Nath eat her tail swished happily behind her "..so cute.."
The OCA
Blaze moaned loudly into Katt's neck as he bit a bit harder and as he felt her pussy clamp down on his cock spastically as she orgasm squirting her cum on his chest matting what little fur he had. He pounded into her hoping to give her one more orgasm before he came.

Even though Caman was pregnant she was still in heat for until tomorrow. "Mmm," Carman murred as eat her breakfast as she thought about Disturbed screwing as her pussy dampen and some of her scent escaped ever so slowly filling the room.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Nath continued to eat quietly for a few minutes - not really noticing anything, before he yawned, taking a quick breathe in through his nose. Consequently, really, as he noticed the scent. "Huh, someone's horny... in here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Saphire ate she caught the scent that was floating around. She started breathing heavily and started feeling kind of hot "Huh? Something...strange is happening." she never smelled this scent before so it was new to her.

Disturbed smelled the scent to and his eyes immediatly darted to Saphire "...shit.." he then got up out of his seat grabbed Carman "Hope you're finished, lets go take a shower." he then carried her upstairs and into the bathroom.
The OCA
"Hey I was not done eating," she said in annoyed tone not realizing why Disturbed carried her to the bathroom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz