Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yeah but I can teach you what you need to know about eggs and lets get some breakfasts," Carman said as her tummy growled.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei mid-closes her eyes and moans when feeling him licking her neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled as he kissed her shoulder softly while caressing her hair softly. "mmmm.... so what's your plans for today while I go to get that reassigment request hon?" he asked her as he sighed happily while wrapping her in his strong arms as his tail rubbed her tails gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sudden cooking god, no wonder." Was all the white lupine wolf muttered, as he then took another bite out of the pancake - they were always his favourite thing to eat.

Kurtz, already having slipped his shoes on, didn't have time to react to Mar - he was now trying to get to the airport as quick as he possibly could, while keeping a pace that Dorothy could also keep up with. "Damnit~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed nodded and walked back into the kitchen with Carman just when he heard Nath and Saphire talking "What about my cooking?" he asked as he sat back down.

Saphire giggled "We were just saying how good great your pancakes are." She tilted her head "What did you and Carman have to talk about in private?"

Disturbed slowly looked up to Saphire and gave a smole then looks over to Carman then back at her "We..are having a child, Saphire."

Saphire just sat there in pure silence not knowing what to say.
The OCA
Nath remained in silence for a few moments, before chuckling. "Like THAT was not obvious news, it would've come with the racket you we~~"

He silenced himself quickly and blushed, realizing he had talked a little too much, before putting a pancake into his mouth and biting on it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire darted a look at Nath.

Disturbed looked at the two then put a paw under his chin "So you two were awake last night while Carman and I were doing that? What were you doing in the meantime?"

Saphire looked down at her pancakes and blushed furiously.
The OCA
"Bullocks. Well, can't hurt to t-tell him." Blushing furiously then, Nath gave a look to Saph - one that said he had to tell. Guiltily, he looked up at Disturbed. "Well... we uhm... kinda did the same... same thing."

He took a gulp, preparing for the worst. "Well, lightly, though."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed stared at Nath blankly getting ever so close to the white lupine's face breathing heavily.

"Disturbed dont!" Saphire yelled.

Disturbed smirked "Glad its you instead of Mar." he slowly sat back into his chair "When it comes to woman he thinks he can have any girl he wants and get them to have sex with him the same night. I thought he changed from military schoo, guess not."

Saphire let out a deep sight of relief.
The OCA
Yoosei giggles softly and places her paws on his ears, caressing them gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions