Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire shook her head "Disturbed will be thrilled Carman I know him more than anyone. On the outside he may seem hard edged but on the inside he has a soft side." she smiled at her "Go tell him" she whispered.

< Kitchen >

Disturbed took a deep breath "Two days ago Saphire and I both went to a party. We were having a nice time and everything then Saphire suddenly got up and she said she was heading for home, and..thats the last I saw of her before." Disturbed clenched his fist and tears started to roll down his face "The next time I saw her it was in an ally being...raped..by some stalker."

OOC: Sorry, we wait for DMX
The OCA
OOC: Thanks for waiting.

IC:

Upon reaching completely down, Alice, had her muzzle in front of Shadow's crotch, she giggled a bit, "Morning wood?" she said softly.

After getting on her underwear, jeans and sneakers, Dorothy looked over Kurtz, "Hurry or we'll be late!" she worriedly said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't know yesterday he left me at the spa because I was so horny because of my heat he thought that all I wanted from him was sex," said Carman
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire was taken back from what Carman said "Oh well I wouldnt know anything about that sort of thing. Just tell him if I know my brother then he'll be overjoyed by it."
The OCA
"Would you go down there with me?" asked Carman as she left Saphire's room headed to the kitchen.

Carman gulped as she looked at Disturbed from the door way of the kitchen, "Disturbed remember when I said... that there is a chance that I could get pregnant... I kinda lied to you," she said as she looked away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
she kept frenching him harder and passionately, her paws roaming his back hungrily, her body starts spasming, signalising how close she is to her peak. she moans louder in his mouth, and some drops of her juices leak out already.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, wrapping her tongue around it and then dragging it around. Her tail was going absolutely crazy, whipping around behind her as she purred happily, her mouth shaking slightly.

Shadow's ears pricked a bit as he heard hersoftly talking, "Happens every morning." He smiled a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
he frenched her back harder and passionately as he continued humping her deeper and fast, his thrust getting harder as his orgasm neared. "nngh!!" he let out a moan in her mouth as he squeezed her tits hungrily and gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmm you goooood," moaned Blaze as he gently put his hand on Katt's breasts and gently pinch and twist her nipple hoping that it was okay to do so.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt purred loudly in approval, her tail was whipping around crazily as she moved up and down on Blaze's shaft quickly going up the the had and then lowering her down to the hilt immediately.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad