Join our server on Discord

Most Popular/Favorite Member (King/Queen of the DaD)
Well if you actually wanted to fight me then I guess I could but I'm sure you could beat any of the girls here. I'd even referee it.
Guys, girls, whatever...as long as they bleed, it's ok. Blood, blood, how I thirst for blood!!!!!!!!!!!! Eh...that was Luca Blight's, not mine.
Anyway...I have a big treat for the 7 guys who voted for me. Welcome to my realm....
*guides them through a large corridor that ends up in a huge room decorated with silk and velvet . There are lots of Renamons, Angewomons and Lady Devimons in there, clad in sexy attires; lots of chocolate, icecream, and other good food; and confortable sofas for everyone* There are three ladies for each that will give you anything you want, from massage to that you're imagining. And take all the food you want; it's all good and fresh.
As for me, I have to take care of the enemies that want to throw me out of my throne. *shows a red Coinfeigm*
*goes outside* Take this!!! *casts Greamu. A fire storm falls over the outside of the castle* Mwahahahaha!!!!!
*grabs Yoosei and enters Shadow World*
The OCA
So, can I get you when you get back? Or at least help you when you get back?
*blinks*... are you protecting me Disturby-kun? *makes cutie puppy eyes*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, *slaps Disturbed* That's pure spam. Refrain from it as much as you can. *grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yes I am..cant let sis get hurt now can I..Yoosei ftw!!
The OCA
Ack, *sits next to Zeph* I forgot, already put my vote into her, can't take it out. *grumbles something before chuckling* Doesn't matter.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
If it sounded like I was Spamming I'm terribly sorry. Yoosei ftw
The OCA
awie..*hugs Disturbed tightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army