Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire poked her tongue out "Okay yeah." she giggled at herself "Hold on Carman Nath needs to get dressed."
The OCA
"Ok," Carman as she went wide eyed.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Quickly grabbing his clothes, Nath quickly crawled so that the bedsheet covered him, and, grabbing his boxers, he quickly slipped them on. "Right-- trying to be as fast as I can..."

After a few moments, he had also gotten on his trousers, and, feeling that was all he could afford, he smiled, before quickly bursting from the covers and standing up. "Right - I don't think Carman would mind if I walked out with no top, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire giggled "No I dont think she'll mind, Disturbed does it all the time." she then openned the door for Carman "Okay Carman we can talk now."
The OCA
Nath, quickly draping his t-shirt over his shoulder, moved out from the now opened door, winking at Saphire. "Talk to you later, cutie~~"

Saying that, he quickly shot down the stairs - toward the stairs and the kitchen.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt smiled a bit, "Oh well, guess I'll just have to make do with something else to eat." She rolled ontop of Blaze, "Or maybe I'll just have something to drink." She smiled a bit.

Shadow removed his hands as she moved down his chest, I like where this is going already. He thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"As you may know... I have been in heat since yesterday and my and female of my species have dream of the child that we will bare in the months to come and.... this morning I had such a dream," said Carman calmly.

Blaze chuckled at the comment, "Do as you will Mistress," he said as he kissed her passionately.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Meanwhile, Mitsuki prepares a cup of light coffee and eat a few slice of bread. Actually, she had no mood in eating something, but to fill up her empy stomach, she had to. In the other hand, her cellphone vibrating, notifying that she receive a new mail message.

Mitsuki reads the message and it's sent by Sousei, the red dragon who contacted her last night, regarding Ryan. Sousei stated where Ryan is buried and she also need to take his silver bracelet from Sousei at hospital.

Rya, how could you do this to me... You promised not to hurt me in any way... but you broke the promise, finally... With her midclosed eyes, she sigh a little bit before finish her breakfast.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Saphire shut the door and heard Carman she shook her head and looked at her "You can...tell if you're going to have a child before you have it?" then it hit her like a ton of bricks "You mean...you and Disturbed are..."

< Kitchen >

Disturbed was just finishing setting the table when he heard footsteps. He looked up and saw Nath come into a kitchen and his eyebrow shot up "Nath? What are you doing here?"
The OCA
"Oh, Disturbed." Nath smiled, before chuckling softly. "Saphy let me stay the night... it was really a nice gesture of her." He then walked slowly over to Disturbed, smiling friendly towards him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds