Join our server on Discord

Poll: What breast size do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flat-chested/Tiny, barely even noticeable
6.25%
4 6.25%
Small
20.31%
13 20.31%
Average
54.69%
35 54.69%
Pamela Anderson sized
9.38%
6 9.38%
Jumbo sized, the kind that's a physical impossibility for it to be natural
6.25%
4 6.25%
Bigger than the person they're attached to
3.13%
2 3.13%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Breast Size
OMG. WTF.

Those would fall off from their own weight.

Fuggin ew.
Renamon's Army
Renamon_S3 Wrote:OMG. WTF.

Those would fall off from their own weight.

Fuggin ew.
And just imagine them dancing in the nude lol
No no no...imagine one of them would lay on top of you. Your rib cage would cave in XD
The OCA
I think they would slip at both sides.
I don't think they could lie on their fronts. That might be impossible.
Believe me, even with a medium size, it's painful to rest any weight on them. I have to sleep with a forearm in my stomach when lying down. (That answers your question too, Shadow)
That's interesting. I never knew how it is to sleep with those. I sleep on my side anyway.
Hmm maybe all of us guys should get fake boobs same weight and size as say a C cup and live a day with breasts...it would be interesting I think
The OCA
UnknownH Wrote:That's interesting. I never knew how it is to sleep with those. I sleep on my side anyway.
I bet you don't. :roll: lol
Quote:Hmm maybe all of us guys should get fake boobs same weight and size as say a C cup and live a day with breasts...it would be interesting I think
And post those pics here!
Quote:Of course there's words in that picture. You can't avoid them with those gross things there. And yes, don't go there, Misty wants you to only think about hers. heh heh

Just shut up..........that's so not funny. lol. I get enough out of Roran for one day...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA