Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well, school starts at 8, takes an hour to get there. Add an hour to get ready and..." Shadow smiled as he wrapped his arms around Alice, "That leaves us two hours to do something." He rested his head next to hers, "What takes two hours?" He said teasingly.

"What about the sushi?" Katt asked as he trailed off, "Don't tell me you left it out?" She said with a smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei arches her back, moaning louder in bliss.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Studying for maths" Alice teased, winking to him and getting on top, starting to kiss his face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You are such a flirt." Shadow smiled as kissed her happily, "But I wouldn't want ya any other way."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice smiled to Shadow, "You are eager ain't ya?" she said with gleeful smile as the puppy girl put a paw on his chest, caressing it sensually.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What can I say," Shadow grabbed her on the ass and squeezed it tightly, "You bring out the beast in me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mnnnh!" she moaned from the squeeze, "Let's see what else I can bring out" she winked and then nuzzled his face, slowly going down on his body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze gulped and sweat drop, "Um uh.... I might have," he squeaked as he looked away.

Carman woke up in a cold sweat, "It was just a dream it does not mean I'm going to lay a egg," she said aloud to herself even though it's a common trait of her species to have vision of the baby that will come.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: DMX~~ You're forgetting Dorothy. *prods*

IC:

Murring softly, Nath seemed to slightly react to the kiss, and, tilting his head, he smiled. "...M-Morning... hrr..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire giggled "Morning Nath." she murred as she hugged his chest feeling his warmth "How'd you sleep last night?"

< Kitchen >

Disturbed was just flipping the pancakes then went over and flipped the sausage to cook on the other side. Humming and smiling happily as he cooked, the light aroma of breakfast being cooked can be scented throughout the house.
The OCA