Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
With each thrust of the lupine's member into her pussy caused the hot sensation to build up more and more "Oh.NNnhh..Nath..oh..god." Since she didnt have any experience she couldnt hold her orgasm back any at all "Nath!! I..Umm..I!" Saphire's hug on the white lupine tightened and her orgasm came with a rush of her hot juices shooting down onto Nath's member running down the length of his member, coating it entirely.
The OCA
To say the least, Nah had already started the road to a blissful orgasm, and when feeling her juices coating his member, the sensation - tingling and new - made him jump straight into seventh heaven. Almost immediately, precum started to seep out from his peehole. "Ohhh g-god! Saphy!! I-I'm--"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The blue wolf panted heavily but still moaning blissfully feeling the member pushing inside of her with her hot juices coating it. Feeling Nath's warm precum drip from his member she braced herself again "Okay Naht..I'm ready..." she said hugging onto him again readying herself for his own orgasm surely to come.
The OCA
But, to say the least, it took a good few more minutes before he actually did reach his peak. Slamming softly - making the base and his ball-sack tap against her entrance, he almost roared, as his seed quickly exploded from the top of his member, entering quite deeply into Saphire and filling her entire entrance.

To say the least, it was an impressive orgasm. It continued for some good minutes - making a little of it escape from her entrance, before he collapsed back down onto the bed, resting the back of his head against the soft material that belonged to the pillow. "Ohhh~~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As the hot seed entered her pussy Saphire moaned loudly in shear bliss feeling Nath's hot seed coating her walls and shooting against the back of her pussy "NNHhhhyaaa..Oh Nath!!" the load the white wolf was indeed impressive as the seed made a sizable puddle of his cum and a bit of her juices mixed onto the bed.

Panting heavily from their both orgasms Saphire have Nath a soft kiss on the chin before she faded off to sleep with her head resting on his furry white chest. As she faded to sleep she whispered "Nath..."
The OCA
Nath, panting furiously from his hard orgasm, had already started to fade. His energy for that day was spent - there was no way his body could muster anymore movement. Blushing deeply at the kiss to his head, he was only able to just barely manage, to wrap his arms softly around her soft-furred blue body, before drifting off himself, bidding her good-night in a soft, yet cooing voice.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: There. Thanks guys.

[Day 3, 4:30 AM] (Wow, we are fast)

IC:

Alice mumbled something as the sun arose, letting sunlight through the windows of the guest room, "Nhhhh..." she stirred a bit, turning in her sleep, she found her face in front of Shadow's pecs, she blinked as her nose bumped with his chest, but she smiled and cuddled him, giggling quietly as she cuddled and kept sleeping.

Mar, as always, couldn't stay sleeping when the sun rose. It was something he had inherited from his father. As soon as he stood off from the bed, he put on pants and a shirt. He looked over Rosa and smiled a bit, "Sweet dreams" he mumbled, before stepping off. The dragon looked around the silence in his apartment, "I think I forgot about something" he scratched behind his head while walking ahead, he accidentally had knocked over his cel-phone on the desk along with a note. "Huh?" Mar looked on the piece of paper, then picked it up, "What?" he read it fully and blinked, "Dan went? Wonder what got into him" he scratched his cheek with a finger, "Maybe he got pissed off because of that petty argument? Nah, I doubt, he's not that much of an idiot" he thought. I oughta check later...

Dorothy snoozed softly, she was a heavy sleeper already and was sleeping peacefully next to her boyfriend. Her tail was coiled around them.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Sleeping more peacefully then any other time before, Rosa's smile was still evident on her face. Her eyes were still closed - yet, she twitched slightly, her eyes opening a tiny bit. "Hr..?"

Thinking that the blue pillow in front of her was Mar, she quickly huggled him, and, since the pillow itself was warm, made her believe that was him, before she drifted off again.

Tick.

Kurtz's ears twitched slightly. He, although he was one to drift off quite easily most of the time, was a very light sleeper. Any sudden noise, even if it was a slight tick, or ruffle, it would alert him.

Tick. Another second on the clock in his room went by. He was already dreaming - darkness. Blackness, of the same old dreams he had been experiencing for many months. Those dreams... they were elaborate ways for him to just think about things.

And then the clock finally ticked. The alarm immediately went off - and, to Kurtz, it was like a siren being blown into his ear. Jumping up quickly, he noted that the sound of the alarm had become... a lot louder, then when he had set it two days ago, and, wavering a claw, he quickly slammed his finger onto the button, silencing it.

Taking a note of the time with weary eyes, he muttered. "....4:30, huh..."

Silence dawned, before his eyes widened. "Oh. Shit."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed popped an eye open looking around for the clock then smiled. He softly rolled Carman off of him onto the bed got up slipped his trousers back on. He slowly tiptoed out of his bedroom closing the door ever so softly.

He then headed for the kitchen and began making breakfast "Damn feeding three people this morning." chuckling to himself he placed the cooking pan onto the stove, got out pancake batter and started making pancakes. In the meantime he grabbed some sausage from the fridge and began cooking them as well. As he cooked away he grew a smile on his muzzle.

< Saphire's room >

Saphire was still fast asleep still clinging to his chest like it was her favorite teddy bare snuggling against it. Her back rose and fell as she slept.
The OCA

Nath was still sleeping - it was a school day for him, and he planned to keep on until an hour before they had to go. His arms were still wrapped around her body, but yet, his tail had joined in and coiled around hers just gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds