Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"I heard a loud cracking sound, so I just followed!" Reno said, "I followed your scent, it's quite nice!" he said, lapping at her face happily.

Laila felt herself being moved up and down by the big cock, she felt how it rubbed her clitoris upon each pump made from the tiger's humps, "Ohhh god... Slash..." she sighed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blushing deeper, Railemon smiled softly. "Aww.... it is?" Swishing her tail once happily, she looked quietly at Reno as he licked her face. "...Thankies..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reno continued to lap at his new friend, he was falling off, so to support, he quickly put his front paws on the taller and bigger digimon, not noticing he had obliviously chosen her ample rack to place his canine paws.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gasping slightly, Railemon felt like pushing him off from the sudden placing... but didn't. "Oh, should I... uhm... let you get up, Reno?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Good," Sophia smiled a bit, "If you behave yourself maybe I'll let you have some more later." She patted him on the head a bit, "But we're done for now. You still hungry?" She asked.

Slash growled loudly, the position was odd due to his body structure but he still loved the feeling of her tight vagina around his cock. "Ohhh god you're tight, I'm gonna cum like a hose!" Slash said as he continued bouncing her on his cock.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Reno looked down on her face, "Get off?" he smiled cutely, "But I like being here!" he chirped, leaning forward and lapping again, putting more pressure to her breasts unintentionally.

"Goddamnit- you are BIG!" Laila screamed as she held herself at her best, loving the pleasure, but she wasn't finding any suitable position for herself either, she was practically a ball on his crotch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ethan giggled "Nope!" He jumped up and stuck his head into the gravy, cooing as he drunk some.
"Why did you stop eating me out Slash," Angewomon whined as she started humping his face to get herself off.

Samson gulped and removed Shady's tail from his penis, "Would you... suck my ...cock," he nervously asked as he blushed.

Ooc: Sorry forgeting about Angewomon guys
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Slash stopped bucking his hips into Laila for a second, "I can't reach from this angle... Hold on," He said as he rolled over, knocking Laila below him as he rested on top of her, "That's alot better, okay Angel ready whenever you are." Slash said as he began driving himself into Laila again, his new position allowing him to go much faster and smoother, allowing him to penetrate even deeper than before.

"Whatever you say master," Shady purred as she moved closer to him, "I live to serve." She smiled as she ran her tongue along Samson's cock from ballsac to head, then wrapped her mouth around it and lowered her head onto it, the large cock nearly hit the back of her throat as she took it all in and then raised her head up to the tip and back down. Her tail lightly carressed his ballsac as her head bobbed up and down.

Sophia giggled a bit as she stood up and then sat back down at the table, "You really like that stuff huh?" She said as she began eating what was left of the food they had grabbed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You do~~" Railemon was about to ask, before she let out a soft murr. The more pressure adding to her breasts made her cheeks flush red, as she closed her eyes. "---Al-alrighty. S-Stay there if you want..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds