Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Ok then LS gets to be tohma. And if anyone finds any pictures they can send them to me. I think it'd help the site if we had more digimon based picture on here. I'm doing my part for the site.
http://fapomatic.com/albums.php?action=view&albumid=9700&s=WpOWpW
And yes, he's a bastard.
That was a pretty good ep.

I'm thinking Touma's battle with Masaru will have more to do with him proving to himself that he is not doing things the wrong way. I don't think it'll be an "evil touma" thing.

Also, the look on Touma's face when Yoshino calls his name at the end...I think he's pissed that he failed protect ElDorimon.

The showdown with Kouki should prove intense, he clotheslined the hell outta Masaru.

And Ravemon...it's gotta be soon right?!
Yeah. Then maybe two more megas. Or at least two or three ultimates.
Wow, just got new info in...BIG SPOILERS
(info from the DigiPort.com, reiterrated by me)

Apparently, Darkdramon will show in episode 33, the new title being "Final Decisive Battle! Darkdramon's Fierce Attack!" - Unconfirmed title.

Episode 34 will have Satsuma back, providing shelter to the Savers after they FAIL to protect ElDorimon...as for Tohma, it is revealed he has a sick sister, and Kurata offers to use his Digimon/Human Experiments to make her healthy again...if he destroys his friends first. So Tohma and Kurata race to be the first to get his sister Relena...I assume Tohma wants to get her to protect her from Kurata who will want her as leverage over Tohma.

I think Tohma will try to save her by defeating Masaru & co. but Masaru will beat Tohma and then try to take on Kurata who will reveal why Tohma turned on them...Masaru will be enraged and that will cause ShineGreymon's insanity...at least that's what I think.

So freaking insane, this series is definately edging out to be the best!
Well, not only will some girls be happy but tohma with a sister makes perfect sense. This is a good series.
Yeah it adds a certain new dynamic dosen't it. It also begs the question as to whether she will have/gain a partner, if indeed Kurata turns her into an experiment and she gets defeated.

An interesting turn would be for Kurata to take her away while Tohma is battling Masaru, and turn her into an experiment, Tohma wouldn't be able to fight his sister.
True. Maybe he'd have to get through to her with words. It could be very emotional.
Yeah, or maybe he'll finally have to get passed his overthinking things and just act...either way it'll be a growing experience.
More episode info!

Episode 34 - Touma returns home (to his house), and his father and sister appear, and Kurata is involved as well.

Episode 35 - Masaru's Digisoul gets out of control and drives ShineGreymon to exhaustion...he turns into a Digitama!

Episode 36 - "Demon Belphemon Revived"
Belephmon is revived, and it is revealed that he onced ravaged the Digital World...Masaru is...

Those descriptions are taken from Digital Starlight and reworded by me.

All I can say about episode 35 is HOLY CRAP! The very main characters Digimon is killed off essentially. Of course he'll return fairly quickly I'm sure, but I bet this could be the thing that reels Masaru's rash actions in a bit...I'm telling you this series just continues to amaze me.

36 - it was coming of course but how will it play out?
Well, not only do we get more tohma backstory, but we may get no one kurata. Now that tohma is getting his backstory maybe yoshino can get hers. we know she has two older sisters.