Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan smiles and caresses her cheek gently. "guess both are so lucky then foxie" he says with a grin.

After they finish their tea Dan lifts her on his arms and takes her back to the bedroom and gets in bed with her and cuddles her closer while kissing her forehead gently, he then grins and takes off her shirt and then he takes off his shirt and trousers tossing them aside to then press her naked body against his gently while pulling the bed sheets over them and smiles.

"I sure love to feel your naked body pressed on mine foxie" he says with a smirk and kisses her softly. "now what about if we try to sleep? we both have things to do in the morning" he smiles while caressing her hair gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Rosa, shivering slightly as he squeezed her breast slightly, nodded. "If... you may... please...."

Who was Kurtz to deny? He immediately did as she said - he started to, slowly, thrust harder with each one as his hips continued to pull back and then forward, sliding the member in and out. "Nhhaa!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt pressed her chest up against Alice's as hard as she could, both their breasts squishing together, "You've done this before haven't you?" She asked moved her chest around, rubbing their breasts together.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei murrs happily, her tails swishing slowly back and forth, while a little blush appears on her cheeks.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles and kisses her forehead softly. "then let's get some sleep honey" he says as he wraps his tail around them and slowly closes his eyes. "I love you... zzzz" he falls asleep
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Blaze laid there here growled softly to himself because he did not disobey Katt with braking the handcuffs and pouncing on both as throbbed as he watch then.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed smiled in his sleep as his hand slipped down to Carman's crotch and started to rub her entrance.
The OCA
She kisses his forehead and giggles while thinking for herself. [i]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You could say so" Alice cooed, "This is how you do it" suddenly, placing her arms around Katt's waist, Alice pulled her next to herself, their breasts squishing so much both pairs stuck up with a very sexy cleavage each, as their faces were connected yet, Blaze would have a nice view of both their racks in a really sexy way.

Mar, with tough endurance, easily stood up, getting out of her cunt, his dick flashing in front of her, "I'm tired anyways" he grinned, "We can continue in the morning" he said with a wink.

"AHHH!! OH YES!! HARDERRRR!" she moaned even louder, yelping in pure bliss as her pussy splurted juices.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt smiled seductively at Alice, "Anyone ever tell you you have a beautiful rack?" She asked as she bent her neck a bit and nuzzled them slightly, "So big and firm." She teased her nipples slightly with her tongue as her tail already began snaking around to her crotch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad