Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Noticing Reno had his muzzle in-between her breasts, Railemon almost jumped.... but didn't. Murring softly, she grinned deviously. "Heh... maybe I was right about coming this way...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reno finally managed to stuck his face out of her cleavage, "Uhhh... h-hi!" he said a bit nervous.

"Maybe you are right" Laila responded as she thought, but shook off the thoughts and smiled a bit, "Well, let's see" she said to herself and then started stripping off the remains of her uniform and underwear from her young but curvy body in front of Fengalmon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slash growled happily as his eyes worked over her attractive body. His cock twitched slightly in excitement as he fought the urge to pounce on her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Railemon, murring seductively, smiled. "Heya... you are?" She spoke that in a quite quiet tone, as her tail slowly started snaking up to wrap around his.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shady why don't we go somewhere a bit more private," Samson suggested.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay then." Shady smiled at him, "I know the perfect place." She smiled as she took him by the hand and walked back to the classroom she had been in with Sophia and Reno.

Sophia sighed a bit but smiled soon afterwards, "Well I guess it's just you and me then." She said to Ethan as she smiled at him a bit, "You are just too cute you know that?" She said as she gently teased his stomach with her finger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ethan cocked his head at Shady, ignoring Sophia's hands "... sex?"

He began squirming, gleefully gigging as he was tickled "Hehehe!"
"It's nothing you need to worry about." Sophia smiled happily as she tickled him, smiling at his cute laugh, "All you need to worry about is what to eat." She said as she turned and walked towards the cafeteria.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Reno's eyes quickly moved right, then left, then on her, "Uhm... I'm Renodramon!?" he chirped.

"Uhm.. just be gentle this time. Okay?" Laila said, before walking next to the Champion, she bent forward to examine the large cock, "Mind if I make it wet first?" she smiled to him, shyly kissing the head of Slash's cock.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"OK!" Ethan said while snuggling Sophia's arm.