Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Let's." Katt smiled as she got down on her stomach next to Blaze's erected member, "Why don't you take the other side. And we'll see how long he can hold out." Katt teased as she rubbed her tongue up on side of his dick.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And I thought cat's were brainless she giggled, then quickly got herself next to Katt, making Blaze's cock be between their faces. Suddenly, she stuck out her tongue and gently started to caress the other side of his shaft.

Mar started to rub her breasts with more passion, slipping his tongue inside her mouth to french her hardly as his tail franctically swished behind him. His hips bucked even harder as his orgasm neared, the big shaft pumping in and out her canal.

Dot widened her eyes a bit, but moaned as her breasts were played with, she started getting aroused once again, she felt the throbbing cock and started moving back and forth to tease him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze moaned loudly as his cock twitch and leaked some precum as the two girl licked his cock sending him on a one way trip to seven heaven.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Someone's enjoying" Alice mentioned as she giggled, her tongue reaching up to the head of Blaze's cock, soon starting to lap there.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Enjoying every minute now of the yiffing, her claws gripping his arms tightly for support as her entire waist started to burn with a feeling that was quite new to her, her tongue sliding and rolling over his hardly, yet passionately. "MRRRRHHHRRRR!!!"

The red-haired dragon continued to play and fondle her breasts, a moan escaping his muzzle once more. From the rubbing against his member as she moved back and forth aroused him even more - his member aching to just enter her. "G-gods..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan scratches her ears gently and returns the kiss. "Everything's gonna be fine Yoosei, I won't let anything break us apart, not Kurai not anything" he says and cuddles her closer.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She cuddles him closer and gives another quick kiss on his lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Shadow: Cats aren't brainless. *Cell phone rings* Hello?

Katt: I locked myself in my car again.

Shadow: Course I've been wrong before.

IC:

As Alice moved to the top of Blaze's cock Katt lowered her head downward, licking at his balls, "You having fun yet?" She asked, looking up at Alice.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze moaned and bucked his hip sending his cock into Alice's mouth as she licked the tip of it and leaked more precum.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"anything you want honey" Dan says as he scratches her ears gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions