Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Shady smiled a bit, "Nothing specific, but if I'd known there'd be such cute mon here I'dve come alot sooner." She teased as she looked at him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: ^_^

I Wrote:Name - Qomon

Type - None - Virus/Vaccine

Level - Baby

Attacks/Abilities - None

Description - An oranged scaled lizard with gray angel wings on back, reptilain tail has small white spark of light glowing at it's tip. Approx 0.6m tall. White eyes.

Name - NeQomon

Type - None - Virus/Vaccine

Level - Child

Attacks/Abilities - None

Description - Almost identical to Baby level except that the scales are a deep red. Now 0.9m tall. White spark on end of tail is brighter.

Name - DemiCreemon

Type - Dragon/Fallen Angel - Virus/Vaccine

Level - Rookie

Attacks - Internal Conflict (freezes target without causing damage - slashes air diagonally, leaving pulsing white gash in midair, then again to cross it with a second gash of darkness, thrusts both hands through the center and it erupts into a circular symbol, then it splits into three and starts spinning, collecting it's charge for approx 8 seconds. Fires a blazing light/dark energy sphere at target which melts onto the target, freezing them in place entirely and negating all attacks/abilities)

Abilities - Firewall (generates shimmering circular light/dark shield about self, makes immune to special attacks but physical damage has a x10 multiplier)

Description - Black dragon with gray angel wings on back. White scales on hands, feet, head and chest. Greens eyes. 1.2m tall. Spark is very bright.

Name - Creemon

Type - Dragon/Fallen Angel - Virus/Vaccine

Level - Ultimate

Attacks - Internal Conflict (carried from Rookie level, only takes .5 seconds to charge), Force Wave (sweeps hand at target and causes a wave of raw energy to blast them away, only visible sign of use is violent shimmering of the said energy), Sorrow (fires black energy beams from hands for critical damage), Joy (creates swirling clouds of multicoloured petals, high power healing attack), Flash Laze (fires pure white thin energy beams from tail tips, continuous attack)

Abilities - Firewall (carried from Rookie level, physical attacks have /4 divisor), Talisman (special attacks can be consciously drawn towards self to protect an individual or group), Placid (enters calm state during battle, improves overall stats by 20%)

Description - Gray dragon with gray angel wings on back, eyes glow red or blue depending on mood (White while using Placid). 1.4m tall. All eight tails have a blazing white spark on the end.

Name - Unknown

Type - Unknown

Level - Unknown, nearest comparison is Mega

Attacks/Abilities - Unknown

Description - A coherent swirling cloud of black and white energy centered around a tiny point of brilliant white light.

Gender - Male

Constant Abilities - Teleportation, Shadow Cloak (blends into the shadows, becoming totally invisible), Telekenisis (ability to move solid objects with mind alone), Euphoria (ability to "transmit" emotions and sensations to others)

EDIT: Found the full profile at last... ^.^'

IC:

Ethan blinked at the surroundings as he Bioemerged "Oooo..." He cooed exitedly and began running down the corridor with a gleeful grin.
Renodramon was lying on his belly now, his front paws on the ground as he stared on them both, he suddenly let out a puppy whimper of loneliness.

"Well... white?" Laila asked, then shrugged, "Okay, here goes nothing!" she said as he pushed the white button.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gatomon glowed white and digivolve to Angewomon, "So how do I look guys I never been a ultimate before?" asked Angewomon to scared to look at herself.

*Hallway*

"What is wrong with Reno Shady?" asked Samson.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Slash's jaw nearly unhinged and hit the floor, "I like it." He said, not taking his eyes off her skimpy outfit, "I REALLY like it."

*Hallway*

"Oh right," Sophia said as she petted Reno gently on the head, "You're probably hungry aren't you?"

"Why don't you two get something to eat." Shady suggested, "I think I'll hang out here for a bit. See if anything happens." She said with a wink at Samson.

OOC: YAY FOR SLUTTY CATS!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ethan ran faster, dropping to all fours for more speed, his Child form looking positively cute as he scampered round a corner... and directly collided with Reno's back.
"Omf!" Renodramon grunted as he rolled forward some feet away along with Ethan, "Uhh... what? Who are you?" he asked after they had stopped in front of a locker.

"Wow" Laila widened her eyes in pure awe, "You are an angel..." she stopped for a moment, "A beautiful one, too."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh... sorry..." Ethan giggled, getting off Reno quickly "I'm Ethan! Who're you?"
"Uhhh," Reno got up to his four paws, he cocked his head to Ethan, "I'm Renodramon. Uhm... nice to meet you!" he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ethan giggled "Nice to meet you too Renodra... err..." He blushed a little "Reno!"