Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei suddenly opens her eyes, widening them, gasping for air and shivering a lot. She looks at Dan and just hugs him tightly, remaining in silence.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan hugs her back softly and caresses her back gently. "there there honey, it was just a bad dream" he says in a soothing voice as he kisses her forehead softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She keeps shivering and hugging him closer. Her ears twitch softly and her tails wave around back and forth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan cuddles her closer while caressing her ears gently. "but what was that dream about honey?" he asks her with a worried voice, he didn't liked to see her like that
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar soon wrapped his maw on Rosa's huge mound, starting to nibble the tender flesh through the scales, his tongue getting to dance on top of the pink bud. His left claw kept pinching her nipple while squeezing the breast, his cock was now full length and rock hard, throbbing as he moaned, "Grrrr... nice curves" he growled teasingly.

Dot suddenly started licking at the head of his cock, her tongue moving all around the shaft, then going back to the tip, her lizard tongue every so often teasing the piss-hole of the dragon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I don't know," Katt said almost child-like, "It's kinda fun to watch you squirm." She quickly flicked her tail at the cage on his crotch, her fur rubbing gently against his cock.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze moaned as the tip of his cock was rubbed and leaked precum, "I want so bad and I would do anything for you to get it you name it," he said pleadingly.

Ooc: the cage like device you can only used if the cock is flaccid.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hmm, anything?" Katt smiled a bit as she glanced over at the two dogs, Shadow was sleeping peacfully next to Alice, holding her lightly as he slept, "Okay then, I got a plan." She stood up and looked over at them, "Alice." She said softly, not wanting to wake Shadow up, "You wanna join?" She asked, nodding at Blaze lying on the ground handcuffed and helpless.

OOC: Stupid brain, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STOP ME FROM DOING STUFF LIKE THAT!!

Shadow's brain: the number you have dialed is no longer in service.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:
Shadowknight Wrote:"Hmm, anything?" Katt smiled a bit as she glanced over at the two dogs, Shadow was sleeping peacfully next to Dot, holding her lightly as he slept, "Okay then, I got a plan." She stood up and looked over at them, "Dot." She said softly, not wanting to wake Shadow up, "You wanna join?" She asked, nodding at Blaze lying on the ground handcuffed and helpless.

Uhm, what's Dot doing anywhere near Shadow, lol? Isn't it Alice?

IC:

Rosa moaned sweetly and softly at the nibbling, pinching, and licking - her mind was already adrift, as she moved one of her claws down and softly rubbed a finger over the head of his member. "Th-thanks..."

The dragon moaned quite louder with each second and time her tongue passed over and teased his piss-hole, his member throbbing wildly - eager. "Nhhhh, oh god... th-that's..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds