Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan nuzzles between her breasts and murrs more as he smiles. "you will see my finest foxie, you will love it" he says and then yawns as his tail wraps around them and he slowly closes his eyes. "but for now let's get some sleep my love shall we?" he asks and licks her lips softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei licks his lips and then lifts her head a bit to kiss his forehead softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan hugs her closer and snuggles on her while smiling and murring, his muzzle snuggled between her breasts and his dick buried deeeper inside her pussy as his tail coils around hers gently and slowly falls asleep. "Night love....zzzz... I love you....zzzz..." it was the last he said before fully fall asleep
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow continued sliding in and out of her cunt, increasing his speed as her juices allowed, "OH MAN!!" He howled at the great feeling, even better than ever thanks to the increased arousal, "I THINK I'M GONNA BLOW!!" He gave one powerful thrust as his cum began pouring out of him, not slowing him down in the least as he continued humping into her as his seed spurted out. He started panting heavily as he slowed down slightly, "Alice, I love you." he said

"Very good," Katt smiled as she rubbed her tail along the side of his face, "You having fun with this little game?" She asked as she wrapped her lips around his member and began sucking on it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa didn't know how to react at that time - she was blushing furiously, putting down the glass with one claw. Could she go all out on this individual?
"Yeah... sure, cutie."

The red-haired dragon slowly started to arch his head back, and murr deeply, as his member slowly started to erect from it's slit from the carressing. "Nhhh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ohhh yeeessss," maned Blaze as he arches his back and pushing his more of his cock into Katt's mouth as she sucked him
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"OHHH, SHADOW!!" Alice yelped as she bucked her hips up, sending his cock deeper than ever when he hit his orgasm, the seed went deep inside her womb as she arched herself back. She moaned and let out a big sigh as she responded to him, "A-and I l-love y-you!!"

Mar closed his eyes, then nuzzled all the way up, suddenly his face stopped as his muzzle bumped with her chest, Wha? Woah... she got 'em bigger than I thought! he thought as the towel slipped off from Rosa, leaving her completely naked.

Dorothy smiled then grasped the cock at her best with her claw inside his pants, she wanted his cock to feel a lot of pleasure, so she didn't unbutton the pants to make him as hard as he could get.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei blushes softly and kisses his forehead while whispering softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow panted a bit as he rested on Alice's chest, "I'll never get tired of that." he sighed as he kissed her his hands wrapping around her and pulling her to him.

Katt rubbed her tail along Blaze's chest as her head continued to bob up and down on his shaft.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeeesss," Blaze moans as his cock leaked a bit of precum and thrusting his entire cock into Katt's mouth as he arches his back.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz