Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Rosa's silence made Mar blink, he looked up from his position, he noticed her voluptous chest was actually covering his vision from seeing her face, Damn she's got big boobs he growled to himself, then quickly and simply asked "Mind if I check your meaasurements?" with a grin.

"Mmnnhh..." Dot smiled widely at his action, then she put a claw on his chest softly, smiling to him with mid-closed eyes, "Mind if I do something for you I wanted to try before?" she asked with a devious smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She didn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The dragoness almost splurted out the alcohol in her muzzle when hearing that, and, blushing furiously, she nodded. Quickly, she pulled the glass from her lips. "Uhhh, I d-don't mind..."

"Hmm...?" Kurtz chuckled softly, as he mid-closed his eyes as well, before licking her lips softly. "...Oh... I don't mind.... continue as you want..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan suddenly pulls out of her, his orgasm still strong as he launched his seed all over her pussy and tailhole covering them fully in white of his seed as he rammed his dick back inside her pussy releasing the last big spourt of his seed in her womb as he collapsed on her gasping hard for air as he barely can look at her due to the exhaustion. "mmmrrrnng.... out of this world...." he murrs and licks her lips softly and closes his eyes as his head is resting on her chest as he nuzzles her tits gently, his tail swishing softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar smiled at her, Easy one, but cute as hell... let's see how sexy he grinned, then softly grabbed her pants and suddenly slipped them off, her body now was only covered in a towel, "You sure?" he said innocently, wanting to tease her.

Dot nodded, then all of a sudden went down, to the point she was almost off the bed, but in front of Kurtz's crotch, her claw easily slipped inside his pants, where she started caressing.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Her orgasm finally dies down, as she loosens the grip on the bed sheets and with her low strength she gently moves her arms around him, embracing him weakly. She was gasping hard for air and slowly opens one eye to look at him and smiling slightly while twitching her ears softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan murrs and snuggles her closer, his dick deep inside her cum filled pussy as he wraps his tail around her and smiles. "for a sneak preview it sure was pretty intense huh?" he says with a chuckle while licking her nose playfully
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei smiles and gives a quick kiss on his lips while murring softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smirks and pinches her left nipple playfully. "believe me foxie, tomorrow will be unforgetable" he says while winking at her and then nuzzles between her breasts gently while murring. "mmmm.... I sure love your lovely mounds" he says while cupping her tits in his paws gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei murrs in anticipation and swishes her tails happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions