Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Why would you want to get all dressed up?" Katt smiled as she pressed him to the floor, "I don't want anything standing between you and me, even clothes." She smiled as she rubbed his crotch softly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry!!

IC:

Disturbed then sat back up straight grabbed onto Carman's ass firmly and started pushing into her with everything he had. Loud slaps from his ballsac againds her legs being heard "HHhrrrrrr!!!"
The OCA
Blaze grins as Katt pins him to the ground, "Mmm your always right Mistress," as gently scratch her back avoiding the leather outfit.

*Disturbed room*

Carman moaned once more loudly as she orgasm again hugging Disturbed cock as a few drop of cum came out of her pussie as she slummed down on the bed gasping for air.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed panting heavily as his pushes became much slower as her came to a stop with his member still inside Carman's pussy. He leaned down and started gently kissing her on her neck, back and shoulder.
The OCA
"Oh, almost forgot about that." She smiled as she grabbed his arms, "Almost forgot the arms. Now roll over."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze puts his hands behind his back, "What about the feet as since I brought out to for us and the cage item is here so you can put it so I can't masturbate without your consent," he said as turned around.

*Disturbed room*

"Mmm thank you love," said Carman softly as she laid there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well I'm sure you'll have some difficulty doing that without your hands." Katt smiled as she clicked the cuffs on his hands and feet, "Just one more thing," She went to the kitchen and walked back out, "This'll make it alot more fun." She smiled as she wrapped a towel around Blazes head covering his eyes. "Now we can play a fun game. Guess where I am." She smiled as she ran her tongue up the side of his face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze chuckles and closes eyes and open up his mind and sees where Katt is in his minds eye, "Your to the left sitting on your hunches Mistress near my shoulder," he said as he grins
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed gently laid on Carman gently kissing her back "I..love you too.." she replied as he lightly kissed her back.
The OCA
Carman turned her head, "When you wake me up in the morning without screwing me if you don't mind," she said as she kissed him good and and laid her head on her arm and slowly fell asleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz