Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mar grinned to Rosa, then got her to the Living room, the two glasses were still on the table along with the bottle of the acloholic drink, "Hope you like this place. I kinda don't have such nice company as often as today, but at least it's kept tidy" he chuckled.

Upon finishing, Dorothy went towards Kurtz's room, she appeared behind him from the door and suddenly embraced him from behind, "I'm done Kurtzy!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed got on his knees and approached her ass and he began to rub her cheeks hungrily "Oh I dont know which on to choose. Eenie meanie minie.." he then gently shoved his member into Carman's tailhole gruntin the way in and said "..Mo.."
The OCA
"Mmm the other one if you don't mind," Carman moaned as she arches her back with Disrturbed cock filling up her tight tail hole.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay!" Disturbed quickly switched to her pussy and pushed his member in "Sorry should have asked you." he then started thrusting at a normal pace as he squeezed Carman's ass cheeks.
The OCA
Rosa then quickly walked over to the table with Mar, and, looking at the glasses, giggled. "Oh? Is that alcohol?"

To say the least, Kurtz meeped from the sudden embrace, but soon chuckled. "Well, I'm still getting a few things packed..."

Reaching over to a desk, he then picked up a tub of hair gel, and quickly put it in his bag. "There! I'm done!"

Nath nodded, before he thought of something. Quickly, his muzzle opened again to speak. "Uhhh, Saph, wait a sec...."

He then gulped slightly, before adding. "...Forget it. Night..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeeessss oh god yes," Carman moaned loudly as she thrust back as Disturbed pushed in
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire stopped and turned just before exiting "Yes Nath?" she asked with a sweet voice.

< Disturbed's Room >

Disturbed's thrusts became quicker and harder "HHrrrr!!!" slapping Carman's ass every now and then.
The OCA
"Mmmnnnh.... guess we have to do something about it" Dan murrs and keeps sucking deep on her breast swirling his tongue around her nipple, his paw fondling the other and then he takes hold of her waist and starts to move her up and down humping her on his dick deeper as he moans loud, his tail slaps her butt playfully
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taking a seat on the sofa, Mar nodded, "Whisky, in fact. Is it too soft for ya, cute girl?" he asked, smirking.

Dorothy looked on his suitcase and giggled, "Gee, that's great. Now we can relax..." she sighed a bit contently.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath looked up at Saphire, before shaking his head. An idea did come to his head - but he felt like it wasn't his place to. "Ah, forget it, I was thinking of something... but nah."

The dragoness quickly sat down on another seat, and shook her head. "Nah, it's alright for me, actually." She then giggled cutely. "Mind if I have a gulp or two?"

"Yeah... relax." Kurtz smiled softly, before moving his claws and rubbing Dorothy's arms softly. "....That's just the word I like to hear."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds