Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Disturbed: *lifts his head up again and speaks softly* What...did I do now?
The OCA
Tieya: I-It was nothing... it was just that m-my... *blushes deeply* ...Oh, you probably heard me already thanks to Kurtz.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Yeah I did hear and you dont need to explain it. *he then got up on his feet and got in front of Tieya* I...I thought I really..did it this time...I thought I was going to lose you for good.
The OCA
Tieya: *sigh* I'd better explain myself as well. The only reason why I yiffed DMX is because, well... just to remind him of old time's sake, since you clearly saw that you weren't... well, my first. *sweat-drops, before sighing again* .....But anyway, it's up to you if you want me to go for good.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *eyes widened before embracing Tieya* I dont want anyone else but you Tieya. No way I would want you to go.
The OCA
Tieya: *sniffs* Are you sure of that? I really felt as if I had no purpose of being here. *cuddles Disturbed closer*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed:*hugs Tieya closer* What would make you think that? I thought..I thought we could yiff other people so thats what I did.
The OCA
Tieya: Well... *looks at Steven* ...He made the rule and told me only one person.

Steven: Yeah, and you, erm, kinda nearly went over that, you know. *sweat-drops greatly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: And I was never told of this why? *looks at steven* I was never told.
The OCA
Steven: *coughs* You ignored it. You were told, you know.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds