Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Once Carman was outside she flew to Disturbed's house and and saw Saphire and Nath outside, "Disturbed why did you leave me back there," she asked as she flew down and landed near Disturbed.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed walked up to Nath with a blanked stare eyeing him he leaned foward placing a paw on his shoulder

Saphire's eyes shot open "Disturbed don't you dare!!"

Disturbed looked back over to Saphire "What? I was just going to thank him for walking my baby sister home." he then turned back tot he white wolf "Thank you, very much you dont know how much Saphire means to me."

Saphire took a deep breath hugging Nath.
The OCA
Nath blushed deeply at the hug, and was about to say something, but heard Disturbed. "Oh, it was nothing.... Uhhh... Disturbed."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carman looked at Disturbed with relief since the was not going to be violence, "Now why did you up and leave me there Disturbed," she said a with a bit of annoyed tone in her voice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed nodded before turning to Carman "Because I wanted to make sure Saphire got home safely." he replied "I always wait for her to get home everynight at the same time just to make sure nothing is wrong." he then summoned his sword "And if there is anything wrong I come running."
The OCA
Carman shiver at the sight of the ominous blade and remember last and what Distubed did with it, "Please put it away there is no need for it at all," she said softly and in a sad tone as she looked away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed dispersed his blade then headed back inside "Come on its getting late, I need my sleep." he announced heading back in.

"Yeah, we should be heading for bed." Saphire smiled and nuzzled Nath's cheek lightly "Thank you for walking me home." she slowly started walking inside swishing her tail happily.
The OCA
"Uhm, well, I'll be heading off...." Nath muttered loud enough for her to hear. "....Sleep well, Saph." With that, he then turned to Disturbed, and found that he had gone in as well. "And... you too."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Good night Nath," said Carman as she went inside with Distubed and Saphire. "Would you mind of I stayed the night love?" asked Carman as she hugged the big wolf.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed raised his paw in fairwell as Carman hugged him "Nah its fine, you can stay here." he hugged her tightly and yawned "Damn I'm tired."

Saphire turned and waved to Nath "Bye Nath!!! See you again soon!!!" she yelled turnning again going inside her house.
The OCA