Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
As Blaze did his best to get up all of Katt's juices what little fur he did got matted to his face as member leaked more and more precum.

Carman looke around to see if Shadow or Disturbed was getting camera, "Where's is Diturbed Shadow?" Carman asked as she slowly got up off of Alice.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: You kinda forgot about Dorothy and Rosa, Kyo.

IC:

Alice sat up, "Oww, he went?" she asked as she stood up, the arousal seemingly had disappeared, "That's no fun" she then felt an odd shiver, as she was naked and there seemed to be no heater nearby, she quickly cuddled Shadow for warmth.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, you sure do drive me wild foxie, and I'm a really lucky wolfie of have such beautiful foxie to love and that she loves me back" Dan said with a smile and kissed her nose softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She giggles and places her paws on his shoulders, massaging them gently and kissing his nose.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, but I'm glad this happened" Dan said as he kissed her softly and then cuddled her closer.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles but then blinks as she remembers something
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman looked around for her cloths and put them on quickly, "Thanks Alice and Shadow ask Blaze why he as a slave collor on and let him I know that I'm over at Disturbed's place for the night," She said with a devilsh grin as she left.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC:
DragonMasterX Wrote:OOC: You kinda forgot about Dorothy and Rosa, Kyo.

Sorry for missing it out.... -_-

IC:

Nath nodded quickly, before offering a paw to Saphire. "Ack, then you might as well hurry. Want me to help you home, Saph?"

Rosa gave a quick, cute giggle, and nodded - her tail slowly starting to swish happily. "Yeah... at least, I think so." With the flick of her hair, she smiled.

Kurtz then quickly made his way into his room, and, shutting the door behind him, sighed. "Boy... this is great. Holiday."

Whistling a chune to himself, he moved over to his wardrobe, and, opening it up, his suspisions were corrected - the suitcase was still there. "Heh... looks like I know where something is this time."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire took Nath's paw "That would be nice." they then walked back to her house crossing the park.

They came up to her house and saw Disturbed on the front porch "Oh boy." she muttered.

Disturbed looked up and saw what looked like his sister but wasnt quite sure. He got up from his chair and walked towards her "Jesus christ...Saphire you scared the hell out of me.." he walked up to the two and raised an eyebrow eyeing the white wolf holding her paw "This...isnt Mar." he started giving him a cold stare "I dont recognize him."
The OCA
Nath then sweat-dropped, before smiling kindly. "Oh, I'm Nath. One of Saphire's friends from two years ago. She kinda stumbled into me while trying to get home to ye, hehehe...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds