Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed was tapping his foot then looked at the clock an he suddenly froze stiff "Ummm that cannot be the time." he then quickly ran for his pants and slipped them on "I have to get home...now."

< Streets >

Saphire was walking on the streets back to the park on her way home "At least its a bit brighter here." she thought to herself." She turned a corner then bumped into someone and fell on her butt "Sorry about that, I guess I wasnt watching where I was going." she then looked up and saw a white fured wolf in front of her then her eyes shot wide open "N...N...Nath?"
The OCA
Dan smiled. "what about this?" he scratched behind her ears gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan scratched her ears gently and kissed her softly. "see? I still remember my love...." he said softly as he smiled, he cuddled her closer and then he yawned a bit. "mmm.... I'm sleepy, we sure had a very "active" day today hon" he said with a smile
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei chuckles and kisses him softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Can help if I have a beautiful and sexy foxie that can drive me wild?" he said as he kissed her softly and grins.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath stumbled back slightly from the back, and was about to apologize to whoever he bumped into, when he stopped completely - recognizing the voice straight away. "S-Saph?" He asked, before a smile broadened across his features. "Whatever are you doing here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt made an odd noise, almost like a cross between a purr and a roar, as she pressed her crotch into Blaze's face as she came hard. "AIEEE HAHHH!!" She panted happily as it flowed out of her like a river, power built up behind it from being held back.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire hopped up band brushed herself off then looked at Nath "I was just heading home, Disturbed will become worried if I dont get there." she answered.

< Streets >

Disturbed swiftly ran out of the appartment building and bolted to his house which wasnt that far from the appartment building.

As he got to the house he saw there was no lights on "Damn it." he said to himself as he stopped in front of the house "Where is she?" he ran inside the house and openned the door "SAPHIRE!" he yelled through the house but got no answer then he punched the wall and yelled "FUCK!!!" he then ran back outside back to the front of the house "SAPHIRE!!!!!!!"
The OCA
She blushes deeply and kisses him softly on lips as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions