Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei moans softly and keeps kissing him passionately on lips for a few seconds before pulling away and smiling cutely at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiled and caressed her gently as he gave her pussy really small humps with his dick which still was buried deep inside her cunt as he murred and licked her neck softly. "yeah.... so wonderful..." he said as he cuddled her closer and stopped his little treatments but didn't pulled out of her, he smiled and kissed her softly. "Yoosei..... I know we just started a relation but.... I love you so deeply and I want you to be forever mine to love so.... will you.... will you marry me? I mean when you finish all your studies in college of course, I don't want you to leave college, I want you to have a career and be a fully happy woman that can do anything you desire, get a job if you want, anything...." he said as he snuggled her closer, he just proposed her marriage, he was really sure of his desition, he truly loved her.

OOC:post flood let's wait
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt gasped slightly as his rod pushed into her tight anus, grunting a bit as her muscles were forced open, "Haaaaa," She sighed a bit as her tail hole relaxed and he was able to slide in and out with much more ease, "Ohhhh, I never thought I'd enjoy this so much!" She reached behind her with one of her hands and slid it into her vagina along with his fingers, her juices covering both their hands. "OHHH, I think... I'm gonna..." She slid her hand further into her dripping sex as she screamed, "CUMMMMM~" She squeeled loudly as her orgasm poured out of her and covered both their hands, a large amount also slid down her legs as it stuck to her fur, "Oh keep going, I want you to cum in me." She said as she set her arm back on the ground to keep her balance.

Shadow found breathing slightly difficult with his nose and mouth so far into Alice's sweet cunt but he couldn't care less about that fact as he greedily drank up her juices like he hadn't eaten a thing in months. He rammed his tongue into her cunt as far as he could get it, lapping at everything as he did, the tip of his furry muzzle was rubbing up against Alice's clit as he slid in and out to lap at everything.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice quickly let out a huge moan, "Ohhhh! Shadow I'm about to come! Enter me! Fill me inside!" she said as she got kissed by Carman, she didn't mind at all and just kissed back, her pussy was simply dripping with considerable amounts of juices as she was holding back with difficulty.

Mar sighed and then walked forward, in front of Kurtz, he looked down as he was slightly taller than the green scaled dragon, "Just keep in mind: I only need one complaint from her to completely pulverize you, got it?" he stammered, giving Kurtz a slight playful slap on his cheek, "She's my little and only sister, hope you understand what I mean. You've got my consent to do whatever you want, but, keep in mind her feelings, or else," he cracked his knuckles quite loudly as he heard the door swinging open slowly, he stopped so and folded his big arms, "Enjoy your night, I'll be in my room, Romeo" he said and then turned, smiling to Dorothy who had just entered, "Good night Dot, I brought over a friend, hope you and your... boyfriend don't mind. Bon appetit" he quickly said and got out of the kitchen after kissing his sister's cheek.

Dorothy blinked as everything went fast, she had entered the place back with her clothes, she turned her head to see Kurtz, "Everything... alright?" she asked, oblivious to what had just happened between them.

In the way, Mar had brought a bottle of light whisky and two small cups, he saw Saphire on the sofa, put the things on the little table in the middle, next to the furniture and sat down next to the female wolf, "How do you like her?" he asked as he caught sight of Saphire looking at the pic, "Dorothy's quite a nice sister."

OOC: *GASP!*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz just quietly watched as Mar left, before reacting to Dorothy. "Oh, yeah, everything's alright, Dot..." With a small smile, he added. "....Let's just make sure that stew isn't burned or boiled too much now, eh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow removed his muzzle from Alice's crotch, running his tongue along the entrance first, and stood up infront of her. His long arms wrapped around her and Carman as his erected cock slid effortlessly into her soaked vagina, knot and all slid into her as a low growl vibrated from his throat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire smiled looking up at Mar then back at the picture "She is very pretty." She gently set the picture back on the coffee table looking up at him "I'm sure she's very sweet."
The OCA
"Ahhhh!!" Alice cried in ecastasy and pure orgasmic bliss as her cunny exploded with her sexual juices as the blood in her vaginal walls made the muscles contract and clamp down Shadow's member hardly, "Ohhhh yeah!" she yelped.

"Oh right!" Dorothy put a claw on her cheek, then she hurried to the stew and opened the bowl, she sighed in relief as she saw the perfect color of the sauce mixing with the chicken and the vegetables just nicely and perfect, "Whew" she said as she turned off the gas to cut off the combustion for the cook.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So... lemme guess, it's done?" Kurtz smiled softly, as he walked over and cuddled Dorothy from behind, while his tongue poked out and flicked once over her neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow's growl grew louder as Alice's cunt tightened on his dick, he began thrusting in with more force, becoming more feral in it as his arousal took over. He grabbed onto her waist and began pulling her hips forward to meet with his thrusts, his dick going in further than before.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad