Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mitsuki notices his chest were moving up and down, before caress his forehead. "He's faint...from the hard knock at the back of his head...."

As she said that, she lays besides him and hugs softly with her tail coiling with his, spread her warmth around him, before she spoke softly. "Nath...I don't want you to get hurt...You're the only male friend I've met...Please...wake up..." She close eyes, as she spread her warmth around his body, hoping he will wakes up.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
To a surprise - or, to say the least hers, his head shot up, and, immediately lifting it near hers, he almost screamed. "Not again!!! Don't die on me, mo..."
He stopped, as he saw himself being hugged by Mitsuki. Already, the tears were flowing from his eyes, as he just remained silent, not doing anything... again.

After a few moments, he muttered. "Wh-What am I... doing here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki smiles as notices Nath is wake up from the faint. She continue hugs him, placing his head on her chest while her paw caressing his back.

"I'm glad...you're fine..Nath..." She spoke softly before hugs him a little tight, sending some more warmth to him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Y-You are...?" Was the only thing Nath could blabber, as a bit more blood dripped out from his muzzle - pain slowly returning from his before-numbed maw. All he did was huggle her - not paying any attention to where his head was, or anything else. "....W-Why?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alice groaned again, her instincts taking over as she grabbed Shadow's head and then pushed it further so his muzzle went right inside her vagina, she yelped really loud as her juices started splurting right on his face, "Ohhhh Carman... yeeeaaah... mnnnhh..." she moaned, "Shadow, harder..."

"Oh, alright" Mar said, then went out of the kitchen. While walking back, he reordered the words and widened his eyes, he quickly went back inside the kitchen, staring daggers at Kurtz, "What did you just say?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz sweat-dropped. "I said she didn't want you to see her in her bikini.... and she just thought it was a bit too hot in the room since she was cooking Chicken Stew...."

With a sigh, the dragon frowned. "You're not really trustworthy of other people, are you? I can notice your up-tight attitude immediately... you really think I'm gonna go and leave Dot? No chance.... I love her far too much to go and do that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I was actually surprised" said Mar. He leaned on a wall and looked on him, "I never expected this to happen, but it kinda serves me right for leaving her alone all this time" he frowned, he was way too eager to punch the wall next to him, but he held the pressure down, only managing to make his muscles bulge on his arms, "She loves you back. I hope you chersish that, guess I should let her live her life alone for once and for all."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"...If you were gone... I will lose another friend... who I really admire..." Mitsuki spoke softly, closes eyes as place her head n his shoulder, while hugs him softly
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

"Heh... you make me chuckle... what is there to admire about me, besides my talent of art?" He then shook his head. "...Hm, frail little body... that can't do anything and can't even lift himself up from a mere lamp-post... god, I'm pathetic..."

"I cherish that with all that I can... Mar." Kurtz then tried to put on a more serious face, as he looked at the dragon. "...And please, I don't want to pettily fight with you over something like this, we shouldn't... well, especially not here and in front of ladies and your sister. That would be rude now, wouldn't it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki open eyes and smile, while looking to him. "...Don't say that, Nath...Everyone has weaknesses...and there's no one...who had no weaknesses..." She spoke softly before hugs him again.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds