Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Katt clawed at the ground as she purred in bliss, "OH YESSS~" She screamed as she began pumping her ass back towards Blaze to take more of him into her, "Put it all into me, I want you inside me." She said as her pussy juices poured out over his hand.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki's tears were fell down no more, as she sniffs softly. "Ryan... I thought...we promise...not to keep the secret...from each other... But you break the promise... I really loves you so much...but I'm melt..in your words...and accept you as my lover..."

She stopped her thought before continues. "...If you wouldn't keep this secret...I'm sure...you wouldn't see me like this...crying alone..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath continued to climb. "Maybe I should just head back... but... I can't let it get in the way of me.... she probably just needs someone to...."

That was all he said. He had been too busy muttering to himself - he had missed the timing of his foot by inches, and plummeted straight down. Yelling, he grabbed the edge of the lamp-post with his paw. "CRAP!"

A few seconds passed, and the wolf looked down. Immediately, he noticed that he was hanging right above a quite small, but deep river. "...Damnit..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze put both hand on her hip and pushed his meat all the way into Katt and waited a monent before pulling out and pushing back in. "Mmm your so tight," Blaze said as he bend over and put his hand on her pussie and stuck a digit in and pump in and out.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
In the other hand, Mitsuki lift her face and notices a person is hanging on lamp-post, which the below is a deep river. Even though she's in sad mood, it's her duty to help someone in trouble.

She wipe her tears and jump from 9th floor to the nearest lamp-post, towards the hanging person. A few moments later, she arrive and found that the person who hanging is Nath.

"Nath? Are you okay...?" Mitsuki spoke in a little weak voice.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I'm alright... but... are you alrig..."

He stopped talking, as his grip started slipping. "Shi-shi-shi-shi--" His grip was then fully lost, as he plummeted down into the river, while catching his leg on the railing, knocking his head hardly into the wall while underwater.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nath!" Mitsuki jumped to road and went to railing, then grab his legs before pulling it up.

After a while, she manage to pull him up and place him on ground, looking to him worrying. "Are you okay, Nath? Please speak to me..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
There was no reply from the white furred wolf, as his head rested motionlessly on it's side, a small trickle of blood running from his nose. Although, his chest lifted up and down very softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki feels more worried about Nath, as she lifts him on her arms and jump from each building, return back to her apartment. "Please...hold yourself..."

Later, she arrived and lends him on the floor, as she quickly went to kitchen, grabbing a towel and emergency kit, and return back to him, began to give him a treatment.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Again, no reply came from the wolf - even as his muzzle was treated. The only thing that seemed to be moving on his body at that time, was his chest; his lips slightly apart and just lightly breathing in and out.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds