Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Carman moaned as Disturbed entered her ass with his large cock. She put her muzzle to Alice breast and started licking and biting them gently to in grease pleasure.

Blaze look at Katt that said no shit sherlock. "As you command Mistess," said Blaze as he got behind her and position his cock at her tail hole, "this will hurts so let me know if I go to fast."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
And so, a small sound of lightning surrounds the whole city, as Mitsuki slowly crying softly. Mitsuki could control the weather when she feel very sad, and it could bring disaster to whole city.

She hide all her wet face in her knees as she started crying, while a small lightning lightens the dark sky.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Don't worry, I will." Katt said. She lowered herself onto her chest, supported by her chest as she moved her arms behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart, "Ready when you are." She smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm stupid..." Nath mutters to himself softly as he looks up into the sky; the thunder illuminating his face. "....Heh... back to the cold and quiet days, I guess...."

With that, he grabbed the pole, and, leaping from it, he then slowly hopped back towards his apartment. He knew immediately what he was going to do when he got back, and sighed. "....Heh, if only I never said those words... my feelings don't and shouldn't concern others..."

"Oh, Mar." Kurtz chuckled, as he recognized the white-haired dragon immediately. "Dot's just getting some more clothes on in her room; she was walking around in her bikini and probably didn't want you to see her walking around like that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire nodded and walked over to the sofa which was placed in the middle of the room in front of the television. She swished her tail to the side and softly sat down leaning back tapping her tail lightly on the sofa.

< Appartment >

Disturbed started pushing into Carman's tailhold grunting as he pushed in from the tightness.
The OCA
Misuki keeps crying softly on her knees as she sit outside the balcony with a chill winds brushing her body. The lights inside her apartment has turn off automatically as the time shows around 9PM.

Now, she's alone - no family, friends, and no Ryan to calm her down, only a sound of small lightning broke the silence.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath stopped almost half the way there, and looked at his paws. "What am I doing.... I'm leaving her in this thunder..."

Turning around, he looked back. "But.... I can't let my feelings cloud hers... about Ryan...."

Silence dawned for a few minutes, before he growled to himself. "How stupid am I.... I should be there for her, helping her through this! I'm more shitty stupid then I thought!"
Grabbing the nearby pole, he swung on it for a few seconds, before making the track back. "I don't care... I can't leave someone like that! I care for her.... even if she's only a friend to me!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze put the tip of his cock next to Katt tailhole and slowly started pushing in as gently as he could, "Mmm your so tight mistress," said Blaze a cock was hugged by her annal passage
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt grunted a bit, it was painful to have something shoved into her ass but he was going slowly so she had time to adjust with each inch, "Ahhhhh, that's hhhhhh It feels goooood," She purred as pussy began leaking from the stimulation on her ass. She enjoyed having his cock in her ass alot, there was a bit of pain but it felt so good she didn't even notice, "We'll hhhhhhh-have to d-doo this more often." She got out as she panted with lust.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze reached down so could tease Katt's pussie with the quick touch slow long going up and down her slit as he at a slow pace pumped in and out of her murring the whole time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz