Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Nath was about to look up at the college to find the next post, and stopped. Immediately, he put a paw in his pocket and stopped the music from playing. "Uhhh, Mitsuki, someone wants to talk with you." He then moved back slowly from the computer, dropping the pencil on the table.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki's ears twitched a bit while nodded as stood up and went in front of computer, acceping the video conversation.

After a while, an image of female red dragoness wearing a nurse outfit appears on screen. She picks up the microphone, turn it on as well as the speaker. Mitsuki began the conversation with a soft tone.

"Hello. May I know who's on the screen?"

"Hello, my name is Sousei, the nurse who works at Tokyo Hospital" The nurse spoke before continues. "I want to talk to you...something very important..that I kept it...for a long time..."

"..Something important..? What do you mean...? "Mitsuki replies.

"It's about your friend...Ryan... He's dead...2 years ago... on the bed besides you..." Sousei lowers her face. "That time...he wokes up and quickly spoke something... He wants to keep this facts from you..so you wouldn't feel sad..."

Mitsuki stunted, her lips couldn't move as hearing the secrets that Ryan, her beloved boyfriend is dead. The tear slowly appears on her eyes, as she spoke in soft whimper. "...Thank you...for the facts....Now...I'm feel better...."

Sousei could hear Mitsuki whimpering softly as she replies. "Are you...really okay...?"

Mitsuki nodded softly. "..Yes...I'm okay...Don't worry about me..."

Sousei nods as she terminates the video conversation. Meanwhile, Mitsuki's body shivers, her tears flowed out from her eyes as she slowly began crying. "...Ryan..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei moans softly, starting to feel the wetness between her legs and slowly guides one paw to his sheath and caresses it softly while looking at him and smiling seductively.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar smiled, "That's convinient" he said before slipping in the keys in the keyhole when they were inside.

Dorothy smiled as she left the veggies cooking, then she put the seasoned chicken on it. When she was about to talk to Kurtz, she heard the noise of the keys. She widened her eyes, "That must be Mar!" she said a bit worried, "Whoops! I gotta get dressed! Be back in a minute!" she said before rushing to her room.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan moans and murrs feeling her paw on his sheath, his cock starts to come out quickly getting erect, he smiles and slips a finger inside her pussy and starts to move it in and out as he returns to work on her breasts licking them furiously and hungrily.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire softly walked inside Mar's appartment and looked around "You werent kidding..this place is enormous." she quietly walked in looking around then her wolf ears twitched "Is someone here?"
The OCA
Yoosei moans in bliss, arching her back a bit, while she gently starts to stroke his erect cock. Her pussy is getting wetter due to Dan
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan moans loud feeling her stroking his cock as he fingers her deeper adding a second finger as his tongue runs over her left nipple hungrily, he feels her scent in the air getting hornier "mmm.... you're so aroused foxie.... and you're getting me even wilder" he says with as seductive smile as he returns to lick her nipples
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan moans as he then takes his fingers out her pussy and licks then loving the taste of her juices as he smiles. "tasty.... but I can't wait" he says as he gently takes her paw from his dick, he then gently moves her so her nice butt is closer to the edge and then guides his hard and big cock to her pussy entrance, in a swift movement he sinks his cock all the way inside her pussy to the hilt moaning loud as he kisses her passionately and starts to thrust in and out of her at a very pleasurable speed as he moans loud in her mouth.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions