Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed rolled his eyes while kissing Carman's neck and his paws on her tits "What is that supposed to mean..Up the back?

Saphire hugged Mar and wrapped her tail around him as she looked up into Mar's eyes "I dont mind."
The OCA
Mar satisfiedly grinned, "Sure. Let's go hottie" he said, half-closing his eyes while smirking seductively to the cute girl in front of him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire nodded slightly then hugged Mar's arm as the walked to Mar's appartment building.

OOC: If its okay we can just be infront of Mar's appartment next just to speed things up.
The OCA
Carman contenued to kiss Alice neck and play with her tits twistying them gently ing her paws. Carman moved her taill to the side as best as she could and wiggle her ass agaist Disturbed erect prick.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Was about to do that, heh heh.

IC:

Mar smiled as he looked up, "And here we are" he said, opening the doors for her, "You'll like it, it's quite a big place."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You live..here?" Saphire looked up at the appartment building as her hair flailed back as she leaned back then she looked at the surroundings "My house isnt too far from here." she then giggled lightly "Cant wait to see it."she then walked to the appartment building doors with Mar and entered.

< Appartment >

Disturbed made a silent 'duh' face then positioned his member at her tailhole "Get ready Carman." he gently shoved his member's head into her tailhole.
The OCA
Dan kisses her passionately as he gets her seated on a desk that is there and spreads her legs as he starts to massage her crotch gently, his fingers ocationally touching her pussy lips as his sheath gets visible, his free paw starts to roam her breasts hungrily. "Yoosei..... mmmmnghh..... I love you foxie.... I need you so badly...." he says between kisses as he continues his treatments on her enjoying the moment so badly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

In the other hand, Mitsuki's right paw moves the mechanical pencil on the paper, drawing Nath hugging her while a little blush crossing her face. "I wonder...does Nath likes...this picture..."

She turn her face to Nath who's drawing a manga, smiling a bit. "I realise that...he's so cute...and nice person too..." She thought while kept staring him.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"All in? Alrighty!" Kurtz chuckled, as he then lifted the chopping board up and poured all the slices of the veggies into the bowl.

Nath continued to listen to his music, as he did part of the manga for Mitsuki. His paw continued to move; left-to-right, up-to-down - drawing the different parts of the manga in his own style.

He had almost finished the fourth page by now, as he picked up the ruler and started to draw the last box on the page.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki's thoughts always kept playing inside her mind, while sigh softly. "I like Nath...but should I wait for Ryan to return back to me...?" Then, a dialogue box appears on the screen, showing there's someone wants to have a video conversation with Mitsuki.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds