Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan frenches her back softly as he caresses her gently, his tail rubbing her back gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei murrs softly as she frenches him harder but yet passionately, hugging him tightly as they slowly stop dancing, her tails swish around happily
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
the door of the master bedroom gets open as Dan and Yoosei walk in still kissing and frenching each other passionately, he closes the door using his foot as he starts to caress her hungrily, his paws travel to her shorts and unbuttons them and moves her blouse up a bit as he starts to caress her belly gently, his paws slip up under her blouse and starts to massage her breasts over her bra gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei moans softly inside his mouth and keeps frenching him for a few more seconds before gently and slowly breaking the kiss. She looks deep into his eyes, smiling and blushing a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles as he pulls up Yoosei's blouse taking it off her and tosses it aside as he kisses her breasts over her bra and murrs. "I want you.... I love you, I want to feel your soft naked body again......" he says as he caresses her back gently playing with the buckle of her bra.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz, kissing Dot softly on the cheek, then went over, and picked up the chopping board - with all the sliced fruit ontop of it - before bringing it over to her. "So... chuck it all in there or just leave it here, sweetie?"

"I'm... sorry to hear that, Mitsuki." His ears then dropped down, before lifting up. "Say, when I head back to Anthro Con this time around, I'll stay there and head to where you come from. If I can find him for you, I will." Bowing to her, his tail swished once.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes deeply and murrs softly while caressing his neck seductively with her paws.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Just jump in" Shadow said as he stepped infront of Alice and knelt down, "Anywhere." He finished as he rubbed his nose against her soft vagina, sticking his nose in as he lapped around with his tongue.

"EEK!" Katt squeeled in pleasure as her sensitive nipples were pinched and played with, "I think we've covered the foreplay." She said as she raised herself off him, "I'm sure you wanna move onto the main course don't you?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze nods "If that is your command then yes mistress I'm ready," he said as he sat up.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Easy for him to say!!" Disturbed then walked behind Carman and started kissing her neck while he fondled her breases with his paws.
The OCA