Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Sarah hugged Railemon back tightly using her new tail to wrap around her "I'm glad you like it so much."

Justin shook his head "Damn I could yiff the both of you right now."

Sarah looked at Justin "What..?"
The OCA
"We Railemon... we.... uhm... kinda get horny quickly every day and also when you first change....." Railemon's cheeks then crimsoned deeply, as she cuddled Sarah closer.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sarah was already busy licking Railemon's neck as one of her claws caressed one of her breasts."

"Umm Hun I dont think you need to tell her." Justin said chuckling.
The OCA
The cute dragoness let out a soft moan, as her crotch started to get wet from the licking of the neck and the carressing - her claw shooting down to one of Sarah's breasts, before groping it gently. "Nhhh... she's fast...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I've..mm...never felt..mmmm..this way before.."Sarah said under her continuous licking while her claw slipped down into Railemon's crotch and gently rubbed the outsides.

Justin was getting extremely aroused and horny from watching this. His member was already out and fully erect, throbbing "Umm is there anything I can do?"

OOC: Post Flood?
The OCA
OOC: Not on the sixth post-in-a-row, rofl!

IC:

Railemon murred deeply, as she blushed - her claw then slowly rubbing against Sarah's exposed pussy. "Nhh.... y-you can... uhm.... In a few seconds..." She then patted her butt with another claw. "...If you want..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sarah murred deeply openning her legs giving Railemon easier access to her dripping pussy while still rubbing hers.

Justin jumped when Railemon patted her butt then quickly ran and got on the bed laying flat "Whenever you're ready." he said his member twitching in the air "No..rush...please hurry though." he then started caressing Railemon's buttcheek.
The OCA
Moaning softly as her cunt started to drip with juices, Railemon mid-closed her eyes and stared at Sarah. "Mhhhh... let me do this a sec, sweetie...." Moving herself slowly, she then positioned her pussy so that the head was barely touching the lips, and, eagerly, she started to slide down onto Justin's member.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sarah huffed when she stopped then saw her get on Justin's cock "How com she gets the fun part?" she complained.

"Because you get to come over here." Justin said pointing to his face "Come here cutie."

Sarah crawled up Justin then tilted her head "umm oh like..this." she swung her leg over and backed up so her pussy was right in his face.

"Perfect sweety." Justin said staring at Sarah's gorgeous pink pussy lips he put up a claw and gently rubbed the outside "Very nice." he cooed "Oh yeah cant forget my honey buns over there." he slowly started bucking his hips while he lifted his head and started licking Sarah's pussy.

Sarah murred softly into the licks onto her pussy.
The OCA
Sophia gasped slightly and pulled her head back, coughing slightly, "I'll suck it, just, just don't thrust it in like that." She said as she caught her breath.

Shady smiled a bit, "You're gonna have to get used to that if you ever want someone." She smiled sweetly as she licked Reno, "So how's it feel to have two lovely ladies pleasuring you?" She asked as her tail wrapped around him and began lightly teasing his balls.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad