Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire looked up at the lupine waitor "Umm I will have..grilled fish with a small ceasar salad please." she asked kindly.
The OCA
"Hey Katt what would you like me to get you and would you still like some sushi?" asked Blaze as he got out two plate.

Carman sits down and leans on Disturbed, "Love you fur it so soft," she said as she took a bite of shimp.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh," Katt turned around and looked at him, "The sushie'll be fine for me. Thankies again." She said as she looked back at the TV, "Okay, which one's cuter. The emo or the little hyper blonde kid?" Katt asked tapping Shadow with her foot.

"Why are you asking me? I don't pay attention to them." He said as he knocked her foot away.

"How bout you Alice? The emo or the hyper one?" She asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Nath didn't notice the smell for a while; but when he did, he stopped, and sniffed, before smiling. "Hmmm.... smells good...." Was the only thing that escaped his mouth.

"Sure!" Kurtz grinned, before he moved over to the veggies. Looking at the wall, he pulled off one of the knives, as well as the chopping board.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alice put a finger on her cheek, "I always sucked at chosing between two" she giggled, but then quickly added, "Guess the emo kid looks cute."

"I'll have a plate of sorrentini with white and red sauce" Mar ordered before smiling to the waiter.

The waiter smiled, nodded and then went away.

"You like caesar salad, I can see" Mar commented while swishing his tail.

Dot smiled cutely to Kurtz and then leaned back a bit, making her butt hit his' "Before we start," she smiled a bit deviously, "You prefer me to only be in bikini? It's quite hot in here... or it would be way too much of disconcentration for my draggy?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze got thier food and brought it over to Katt and said, "Here you Mis.. he trailed off again as he sat down next to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
In less than 15 minutes, she finish cooking and place the steak on the plate. Mitsuki took a tin of Pepsi from refrigerator, and brings the meals to living room, then place it on table*

"Your order has arrived...Please have a sit, Nath..." She smile to him while he's busy drawing a manga.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"He's definately the cuter one, but the hyper one's kinda cute too." She giggled a bit, "And that whole bunshin thing he does would have quite a few uses in the bedroom." She said while blushing.

"Oh I don't wanna hear about that." Shadow said laughing a bit.

"Okay then," Katt lowered her head next to Shadow's, "So which girl do you think is the cutest in this series?"

"Tough one, it's a toss between that byakugan girl and the pink haired one."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed smiled as Carman and put his plate making a small shadow portal to the kitchen sink and placed it in "Well I love you Carman." he put an arm around her lightly kissing he head.

< Resturant >

Saphire smiled swishing her tail "Yes I like it very much, but I dont like it nearly as much as I like you." she said smiling sweetly at Mar.
The OCA
"I guess you don't want your sushi Katt," said Blaze as he slowly started to take a bite out of sushi.

"I love you to Wolfy. Just a bit lower," said Carman as she moved Disturbed paw to her her left breast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz