Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Actually Yoshino does a lot. It
Well I watched the ep!

Yoshino and Raramon certainly team up with Masaru and Agumon a bit this ep. They exhibit awesome teamwork during both battles.

It was cool to see Suguru in action, and the fact that Masaru's father is so influential in the Digital World seems to make Touma uncomfortable, he looked quite jealous at the dinner.

It was nice to see "the Old Man" and Ikuto back in action...especially since Ikuto brought his own personal army with him.

As for fanservice...

Nanami's were covered by those pics, but Rosemon...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.
Rosemon is officially my favorite Female digimon. Angewomon comes in second.
Rosemon-she owns you the sexy way.

I somehow hope that Nnami wins in the Next Episode, resulting in Touma joining her.

That way we could get ShineGreymon vs. MirageGaogamon AND Rosemon vs. Lotusmon.
You know, rosemon would probably know she's so liked. And she does stuff like that because of it.
And LA http://wtw-x.net/index.php?topic=1022.msg15134#msg15134
That's your brother. Me and my friend have really strong search abilities.
We just find stuff and we usually don't search to find anything if we need or want it.
UnknownH Wrote:You know, rosemon would probably know she's so liked. And she does stuff like that because of it.

LOL ! That might be the case. I think I
Rosemon rules the DigiWorld #1! I've been waiting to see her animated since Mimi had Palmon...I had hoped we'd see her in an Adventure movie, but alas I had lost hope with the end of Frontier and now...KABAM! She's rockin' her body around the Savers series in a super sexy way! lol
Yeah. I heard all that before. But of course, there's(probally) difference between the palmon version rosemon and the raramon version rosemon.
There's a difference between agumon and agumon.
But of course, there's an old thought about what if savers was another adventure season. Tai's agumon would be strong enough to evolve differently and something would happen to gabumon and palmon to make them into gaomon and raramon. I think tentomon could be a different digimon, kokabuterimon and maybe gomamon could be kamemon.
This is all just an old thought but it's some what interesting.
Yeah, what I like about Savers over Adventure is that the Digimon are very characterized. They have more descriptive personalities, more so than in Adventure because that season had so many leads. In Adventure you only had enough time to really get a general feel for the characters, in Savers we've learned so much about the three leads that they are much easier to read and understand.
Another aspect Savers and Tamers have in common.