Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Railemon blushed deeply, as she huggled Sarah closer. "I don't want to sound bizzare, but.... I'm not like the other perverts that came through...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sarah hugged Railemon tighter hearing what she said "Please take me away from here. I'm afraid of going out there."

Justin walked up to Railemon holding Sarah "Should we..take her back then?"

"Take me?" Sarah looked up at Justin "Take me...where?"
The OCA
"Well then let's skip to the fun part." Slash said as he slid his tail into her pussy and began moving it in and out, "You like that?" He asked as he rubbed her chest, despite the flatness he still enjoyed it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Railemon smiled softly, and nodded. "It's a little place... which I've had to call home for some time. You can come in; it's really close to the school - and no-one but me and Justy know about it..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reno heard Shady scream, he quickly removed the huge tentacle from her pussy, "You okay?" he asked softly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Justin laughed a bit "Yeah only I and Raily no about it. It has everything down there."

Sarah though for a second then hugged Railemon tightly "Just..get me out of here. I dont care where just somewhere safe."
The OCA
"Y-yes," Shady panted a bit, her pussy was gaping wide from the large tentacle that was in it, "Just, a little sore."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Railemon nodded at Justin, before looking back at Sarah. "Okay then, cutie. Come on, if I see any of those suckers, me and Justin will deal with them. Pronto." With that said, she started moving with Sarah in her arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmm yes," said Gatomon. She then turned her atetion back to Laila, "Why aren't you beging me to put my tail back in," she said as got impasionant and slapped Laila wet sex.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Reno cocked his head to the side, before placing a finger on Shady's pussy, coincidentially proding at her clit, "Here?" he asked shyly.

"Ahhhh!" Laila moaned as her sex was slapped, "A-alri- please do it, mistress..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad