Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

Nath then chuckled softly, and placed a paw under her chin, rubbing it gently. "Hey.... you don't need to call me sir.... treat me as you would your friends..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan smiles. "well the only way to know is that you taste it" he says with a smile as he serves her a plate, and puts it infront of her as he smiles. "And for the best touch..." he smiles and takes out a bottle of a soft white wine. "this is a very soft wine, its taste is really good and is not strong, we can say is a gentle wine my love" he says while popping out the corch and serving her a cup and then he serves a cup for himself as well and after put the bottle on the table he raises his cup and smiles at her. "A toast for the most beautiful and lovely foxie that is honoring me with her presence today" he says as he smiles at her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki smiles with her tail swishing at her back. "Okay, my friend...How about a plate of black-pepper steak...?...You can choose any beverages... I will make it special for you."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"... Well, I don't mind the black-pepper steak.... I'd love it...." He then gave off a soft chuckle; as if his own words were humorous to him. "On the note of beverages... uhm.... any pepsi here, Mitsuki...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki nodded "Your order will reach to you minimum in 15 minutes." and turns her body, walking towards the kitchen.

She began cook the order for 2 persons, including herself. "...I will make a mea with a stunning taste...just for him..." She spoke softly before continuing cooking.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei raises her cup, gently placing it against his cup, as she looks at him smiling cutely while blushing deeply.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As she goes off to do that, he returns to the computer and the unfinished volume, and, sighing, he puts the pencil to the paper while reading from the forums. "....Heh... might as well do this for her...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A few moments or so, a smell of black-pepper steak were surrounds the kitchen, and slowly flow towards living room. The smell enters his nose, making his mind lost a little.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"only the best for you my love" Dan says as he takes a sip of his cup and smiles. "pretty tasty" smiles and swishes his tail softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice raised her ear a bit whilst Katt whispered, she softly and lowly responded, "Sure" and nodded slightly.

Mar guided Saphire to her seat, helped her sit down and then took his own seat in front of her, This'll be interesting

Soon, the waiter came, a wolf wearing a dark and grey suit, "Welcome sir, madame. May I take your orders?" he asked.

Mar smiled to Saphire and waited for her to speak.

Dorothy giggled, "Just cut the veggies, I'll season the chicken and prepare anything else" she said softly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad